Cusco Full Set Bar For Sell

stepwyew

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
Jahax

Dont worry my heart is belongs to you hahahahahaha..........the SKY is so JUICY ma hahahahahahaha

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Yeah..we are all a bunch of happy guys...that make others giddy with our "rides"...hahaha...does that work...hmmmm.

Test

Known Member
Oct 19, 2005
Steppy, dont kacau people here, where is your Subaru V9?

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
version 9? u mean his monster altezza?
that one version 10 already....kakaka

stepwyew

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
Nick- What are u trying to do :) steal me away from jahak?????? ....cannot ......U know jahak sometimes brought me pizza hutt lar , Kentucky Fried Chicken Lar U know????? Not like u poison me with ALCHOHOL hang over until next day and cannot concentrate meeting ....same goes to TEST

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
steppy ... lucky me in getting a loyal partner ... :love:

lewis ... when are u coming down to kl? ... wanna ask u to bring along laksa penang ... :proud:

martinchan

1,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2005
Ipoh
hhmmmm... i wonder why my sale theard become food menu.. pizza hut, kentucky or alchohol and even penang laksa come along also.. hehehe.

nickleesoo

Known Member
Dec 4, 2005
step, all i do is to care for my brothers.... not to makeyou have hang over but merely doing some cleansing only ma..... and the best part, we do it together gether what.

Z_Edition

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2006
hhmmmm... i wonder why my sale theard become food menu.. pizza hut, kentucky or alchohol and even penang laksa come along also.. hehehe.
I'm wondering the same thing....:confused:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This DIY is applicable to ALL Japanese cars as they share the same Air Con system. This is a long posting as I am covering cleaning for Washable and Not Washable Air Con Filters.

------

My family car Alza was just a little over 1 year old. Realized that the AirCon seems to not be blowing as strong as it was when it was new, especially on full blast.

So, I took it out and check.

Here's the compressed step of how to get to your Filter in a Perodua Alza...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience