Cusco Adjustable

wilm3

500 RPM
Aug 4, 2005
KL
Hi Sifus,
Anyone know where u service Cusco Adjustable? I meant the absorber...pls recommend...tks...

Feb 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I found one person who works at Mun Lee auto part (Puchong) called Ah Ti told me he can repair with cusco adjustable but I haven't try yet. Try to call him for further info with 0122101441 if you need.

levin818

1,000 RPM
Nov 29, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
Go Top Perfect at Sg Buloh. The have demping force machine to check your damper's characteristic, before rebuilt and after rebuilt. They are also an OEM supplier for most of the performance brand in the market. Their own brand is HWL.
Search "Top Perfect Sdn Bhd" for details.

wilm3

500 RPM
Aug 4, 2005
KL
thanks all :) will try survey ...

cataphrax

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
i'm curious as well as my rear absorbers from my spare set are already leaking. the thing with cuscos is that they're half oil and half gas. i'm curious if whoever who claims to be able to repair them can replicate this when they fix the absorber or will they completely fill it with oil instead rendering my cuscos into a set of tiens. coz unlike tiens which have a screw on the the place where the shaft protrudes out, cuscos are sealed units (because of the gas i presume). upon research online a while back, i couldn't find any rebuild kits for my model, only complete cartridges which you're supposed to just slot and screw in into the bottom mount.

has anyone actually successfully repaired a set of cuscos with those above-mentioned people?

Feb 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
If only the seal that make absorber leak is worth to try for repair. But it's better find for the original part from Cusco if you found the shalf bend because of they will change it with their own company thing. Means the soft hard adjustable won't work. I try to ask HWL and RS ONE repair but they can't promised it will work perfectly and should abandon the soft hard adjust if the shalf bend cost few hundreds.

cataphrax

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
i think the problem with mine is the oil seal. coz i eyeballed it the other day and the shaft seems to be straight. i'm just concerned about how they're gonna change the oil seal as the top half is sealed. i'm ok with the delete of the soft/hard feature as i've already set them to the perfect setup for my car. my only concern at the moment is to retain the oil/gas setup as you know the oil/gas setup handles rebound and damping in a very different way compared to the full oil setup.

i checked online regarding the replacement cartridge. looking at how much it would cost to buy and ship the item over, i might as well look for another spare set from the halfcut shops. just wanna know if theres anyone whos actually sucessfully repaired their set somewhere coz i don't have the time to bring my set to 2-3 different places only to get vagues answers or claiming they can do it only to call me later to say that they can once they've dismanted the unit.

JDM-EK-AE101

500 RPM
Apr 5, 2010
Caribbean
www.zerotohundred.com
I have a set of Cusco CoilOvers. Anyone know if Cusco offers a Refurbish/Revalve and Paint Service?

JDM-EK-AE101

500 RPM
Apr 5, 2010
Caribbean
www.zerotohundred.com
My Set

Bump for Answers...

Thanks

tappetoes

Known Member
Aug 13, 2007
Klang,Shah Alam
i done service my cusco..and it work well..actually cusco cannot service..but need some modification to be like tein..and it can service after that..so..4 more information..can cal me 016-2345389 ( mawi )

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
i done service my cusco..and it work well..actually cusco cannot service..but need some modification to be like tein..and it can service after that..so..4 more information..can cal me 016-2345389 ( mawi )
What type of Cusco are mentioning about ?
Comp S ? Zero 2 ? or others...

cataphrax

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
i'm also curious. what kinda modification are you talking about? from oil/gas to full oil as i mentioned above previously?

levin818

1,000 RPM
Nov 29, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
Top Perfect can set the rebound and damping rate according to your needs. I last service my GAB soft/hard damper at their place. They managed to retain the soft/hard feature.

swap aka SWAP

1,000 RPM
May 31, 2005
PENANG/IPOH
asking..why some abs bought from hcut after install to our seg the front will higher than rear..mine kayaba buzz spec soft hard..front 2 finger..rear 1 finger..is that due to mine are ori 4afe eng..how about if i put 20v eng it will be 1 finger front n rear..

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009
asking..why some abs bought from hcut after install to our seg the front will higher than rear..mine kayaba buzz spec soft hard..front 2 finger..rear 1 finger..is that due to mine are ori 4afe eng..how about if i put 20v eng it will be 1 finger front n rear..
Hi bro,

No worries. By right our car should be like this. You don't measure by the fender of yr car with the tyres. When front is 2 fingers, rear should be 1 finger. Then the car is in straight. But if front is 1 finger, rear is 1 finger, dont think yr car is straight. Actually the car front is lower than rear. Try to see all original standard car. Front tyres from fender is higher than rear...

Correct me if I am wrong... :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i just wanna ask all the sifus out there who are driving 4G92 mivec.. roughly how much will the maintenance take for this very car.. fuel consumption wise and all.. your help will be much appreciated.. :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience