Coverage: D1GP Malaysia Round 4 Batu Kawan Penang (Day 2)

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
excellent angle for photo taking hilal! any pics of spectactor? wana see what response in penang round.

chromas

Sep 26, 2005
East, Singapore
Most people are not aware of the technical difficulty when it comes to drift, nor do they know much about the background of it either.

Even when there are demos with cars doing perfect donuts in drift style, the crowd sometimes think it's "oh-so-easy".

driftcraze1

Feb 9, 2004
can be helped..still a new sport and even in other motorsport, ther are many who are unaware of what is what, takes time to educate the spectators for them to understand more.

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
i think media should do something in formaly introducing D1GP. better on local tv channel(not only once). i knew that theres some newspaper report about D1GP happening, but thats only avail in west coast m'sia.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

Plan to go light weight rim to replace on my existing heavy JRD rim.
RPF1 with 4.4kg / rim quoted RM2400. However, Lenso with 5.8kg / rim quoted RM 1100.

Understand that Lenso is mfg from Thailand, and is quite fresh for me on the rim quality. Therefore, would like to ask for opinion on Lenso rim. Any user here? can share? Thanks.:hmmmm:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience