Cosworth performance engineering in your fairlady z33

Applejuice

Known Member
Nov 27, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
About Manufacturer: Cosworth
"Over the years we have developed in-depth knowledge of engines, engine components and engine management systems. This has been successfully used to supply engines to some of the most successful Formula One teams and vehicle manufacturers. Our unprecedented success in the performance market has fueled customer demand from diverse market sectors. In addition to the traditional markets, Cosworth is engaged in designing and developing, engines and components for marine, locomotive and aerospace applications.

A rigorous and comprehensive product quality assurance policy is implemented across our business. Quality engineering is embedded in processes, procedures and team ethic; we operate under recognised quality management systems."

i dunno if any of you have seen this, but did you know that Cosworth produced parts for the z33?
heres the link: http://cosworth.com/shop_range.php?typeid=44

check out the Nissan VQ35 CNC Ported Big Valve Cylinder Heads, it allows rpm up to 10,500

and the Cosworth Carbon Plenum Twin Intake Manifold Nissan 350Z VQ35DE 3.5L

does anyone know how to import these kinda stuff?
and what would the tax on it be like? :driver:

mazranz

Sepang Circuit Staff
Mar 16, 2004
Pee Jay
mazranz.smugmug.com
I think if you can get the airway bill to say no value, then no tax... if not, the last time I got parts in they charge 10%.

jampeg

Known Member
Apr 22, 2009
About Manufacturer: Cosworth
"Over the years we have developed in-depth knowledge of engines, engine components and engine management systems. This has been successfully used to supply engines to some of the most successful Formula One teams and vehicle manufacturers. Our unprecedented success in the performance market has fueled customer demand from diverse market sectors. In addition to the traditional markets, Cosworth is engaged in designing and developing, engines and components for marine, locomotive and aerospace applications.

A rigorous and comprehensive product quality assurance policy is implemented across our business. Quality engineering is embedded in processes, procedures and team ethic; we operate under recognised quality management systems."

i dunno if any of you have seen this, but did you know that Cosworth produced parts for the z33?
heres the link: http://cosworth.com/shop_range.php?typeid=44

check out the Nissan VQ35 CNC Ported Big Valve Cylinder Heads, it allows rpm up to 10,500

and the Cosworth Carbon Plenum Twin Intake Manifold Nissan 350Z VQ35DE 3.5L

does anyone know how to import these kinda stuff?
and what would the tax on it be like? :driver:
i can get this for you....:biggrin:

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Contact our bro Chow-la!!! He can get almost anything... anyone??? the more I go on it'll sound as if he's a pimp..... hahaha, I mean Pimp my ride!!! hahaha.

cwf86

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
Hehe dont advertise my name la bro ice! On a serious note, I am able to import any performance product from the States if anyone is interested. :)

Cosworth intake plenum is considered the best intake manifold for N/A 350z but you can only feel its maximum potential with full set of exhaust from header to muffler with better air intake system. Kinetix plenum is a good alternative if one is on budget.

mazranz

Sepang Circuit Staff
Mar 16, 2004
Pee Jay
mazranz.smugmug.com
Hehe dont advertise my name la bro ice! On a serious note, I am able to import any performance product from the States if anyone is interested. :)
How do you import? Do I have to get the stuff online and get you to ship it?

Problem with buying overseas is the shipping cost is sometimes more than the item itself!

cwf86

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
I do have contacts in the States. Shipping fees is inevitable unless you order more item then we could find ways to decrease the shipping fees and you can pay less. Free to ask me for quotation of the item you are looking for. I will let u know the price including everything.