Costing For Forced Engine Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpm2racing

Known Member
Jun 3, 2004
We Rpm2 Racing build many type of engine with good Budget for a new B or race engine user.My engine rebuild can produce what HP you request ,through my own tuning.If the HP CAN'T GET,we 100% REFUND back your Money.Look what we Do and what HP you can get...

Attachments

rpm2racing

Known Member
Jun 3, 2004
Stuff for Racing Engine...... Rpm2 Racing can custom from performance factory.Starting from 2.0L/2.1L/2.2L/2.3L/2.4L Hp power from 600hp-1100hp can push on 60psi of boost.For the ultimate in power and reliability,Rpm2 Racing has designed the Billet Stroker Kit. The kit includes our billet crank, Billet Connecting rods, and Forged pistons. Our kit includes ARP 2000 - 220,000 psi hardware for the connecting rods, and piston rings and retainers.All stuff 100% australia made.Pls call or email me for the PRICE.

Attachments

pioneer411

1,000 RPM
bro, i just wan a street car, which BOT only... not for race.. and wan to get responsive and not too lag...

any idea and how much the cost?
my car is RAV4 2.4L vvti with 7 speed auto tranny...
budget 8k to 10k
not to do internal engine work.. example piston, crank, rod, or such no need...

if can, what part does i need.. roughly WHP can acchive?
thanks

bebolagalas T

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2007

rpm2racing

Known Member
Jun 3, 2004
Ball bearing from Tong and turbo one,it's not same from USA and Aussy.From Aussy have 10 type of GT30++R Ball Bearing....u can compare.And he get a huge performance.How GT35++ from Aussy can get 700hp and the time slip can show u 9.0sc.That's why turbo for Real Drag Car it's not in Malaysia...Never.
bro, the turbo durable ka?

example garrett GTxxxxR those, ballbearing turbo, will it durable and more tahan lama then journal bearing those type? example boost 1bar constant highest boost

bebolagalas T

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2007
bro, the turbo durable ka?

example garrett GTxxxxR those, ballbearing turbo, will it durable and more tahan lama then journal bearing those type? example boost 1bar constant highest boost
Very Good Q..:listen:

BB turbo r more durable compare to Journal Bearing turbo but still have it own limit..
depending on usage n also application

journal bearing also can stand high boost without failure but..it's not same turbocharger built for OEM application..same goes to other part upgrade..:love:

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
Shah aka RPM2,

1. You want to clarify your statement on "Real Drag Car never in Malaysia" ?

2. How sure are you the ones we Distribute in Malaysia and throughout entire Asia Pacific is not the same as in Aussie and USA ? (got facts to prove me wrong ?)

Melvin
KL Turbo One.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

how does having a larger intercooler piping,lets say 4" , bigger plenum and bigger throttle helps in gaining performance? how would it affect otherwise? heard that it will bogged down like hell if things are not done properly. very interested in it.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience