Cost repairing gearbox

mugen_power

Known Member
May 8, 2006
I want to ask all of u...how much for repairing g/box,I think the syncro problem at 5th gear...hope u call can give some idea on that problem...

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
heh, try asking a quote for a complete set, suddenly a 2nd hand type R gearbox seems kind of cheap, lol... :P

KaiKon

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006
speaking of gearbox,now my 1st gear hard to 'masuk',now 'masuk' 2nd gear then only 1st gear..asked my mech, he said the linkage problem..so,can i juz change the gear lnkage ah?or juz change the bushing at the end of the linkage?driving eg btw..mugen power,borrow ur thread aa...thx..

mugen_power

Known Member
May 8, 2006
speaking of gearbox,now my 1st gear hard to 'masuk',now 'masuk' 2nd gear then only 1st gear..asked my mech, he said the linkage problem..so,can i juz change the gear lnkage ah?or juz change the bushing at the end of the linkage?driving eg btw..mugen power,borrow ur thread aa...thx..
I also have that problem,sometimes can't shift to 1st gear,need to shift other gear then try again.

mugen_power

Known Member
May 8, 2006
labor charge normally 150-200.
part cost (syncro 5-r) around 500.
thanks hattech...
so need to spend around 700...I heard from mechanic the syncro for 5th gear more cheaper than 3th gear...It is true??

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
change gear oil,... might solve the problem,...
that happenned to my sm4, MT,...
but then the clutch also habis at the same time.

nashlovebrown

2,000 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
kl
Bross my gearbox also got prob la...looking for someone can do it. mine LSD mivec gearbox. According to my mechanic, the Final Excel gear casing crack, because my drive shaft bearing broken and the driveshaft hit the casing it seems.

Anyone know any place to repair it?

KaiKon

Known Member
Aug 19, 2006
fobs,change the gear oil already,still same..if i want to change the linkage,can i use ek9 linkage aa?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any one heard of full throttle development(ftd) before?
its at usj area, near goodyear court there

seems like they are proton modding specilalist, and they had tuned many proton cars before
i am thinking to have some mod done there, but before that i would like to have some advice for it
anyone had heard of them before?
hows their workmanship?
are they reliable?
any info about them?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience