CORSA events : VW Weekend Escape

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

CorsaMotorsport was officially established back in 2010 and is made up of knowledgeable, experienced, and helpful professionals who love cars. The team was very active in motorsports events prior to the establishment of the company and collaborated with third party organizations in coordinating various motorsports related events. Their mission?

"To enable and empower car and driving enthusiasts to maintain, modify, drive, and race high performance cars and race cars both competitively and safely."

Some may remember their track day at Dato Sagor Circuit last year in March, they have heard all the feedback and taken heed. This time the race format for this weekend escape is Tsuiso.

During a 'tsuiso' battle (referred to as a twin-run), one car follows another through a specified course attempting to keep up or even pass the car in front. The battle will begin with a rolling start and distance between 2 cars will be 1 metre. Winners will be determined based on the differences of time between two cars including any handicaps if applicable (depending on car category).

There will be 3 car categories :

1. Group A (2.0 Turbo TSI)
2. Group B (1.4 TSI)
3. Group C (1.2 TSI)

Participants will be staying at Pasir Salak Resort where a scrumptious BBQ dinner will be served at night. Registration is currently open to all car makes, please contact Zack at 016-4332113 for any inquiries.

Attachments

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Well.. do a 1 make race at SIC will be better...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Just curious about the company Corsa Motorsports but the blogspot page is invalid.
Hmm... it was running when I wrote this article. I'll have to check this with the organisers and revert.

Thanks for the headsup.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

I've checked, corsamotorsport.blogspot.com

It's working from my own tests. Is there some misunderstanding somewhere on what the blogspot address is?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

You have probably heard this story before about BMW working on a M-badged variant of the 1-Series. In fact it's been going on for years, we've seen spy shots and videos alleging to be that of the M-badged 1-Series, but nothing has been official, till now.

In an interview with German webzine "Auto-News", BMW M GmbH's Managing Director Dr. Kay Segler for the first time officially acknowledged the Bavarian...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience