Copy Drift Japanese Drift Showoff? Better Dont!

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
haha . yah , i was seeing quite sometime the video but nothing happens, suddenly 3/4 part of the video then only i noticed it ;) .. he seems to had it very bad! :( pity him, better luck next time..

xerofighter

Not so senior member
Mar 2, 2004
Subang
how on earth did he get out of the car and still kept the car's engine running and also make the car do donuts? did he put something on the throttle? cuz even when he was ran over, can still the tyres smoking away.

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
yah .. he seems putting something or locking the accelerator when he come out of the car... bugger kenot think about common sense, where can control or stop the car if runs without cordination of the driver and if something goes wrong (the car got gila) no one can stop it ..

bullitt

Known Member
Oct 12, 2005
lol..what are the guy trying to do...just imagine if car going to the crowd... :eviltongu

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys.. need help here. im driving a satria neo. n i did my exhaust at JFA, sunway.. 4-1 header, one mid box, 2 inches piping ( i think, or maybe 2.2 around there la) n HKS hyper muffler( straight).. the power is nice, the sound also nice.. its just that, its really noisy..

so just yesterday, i decided to change my muffler to a quiter one. a S flow. so i bought this tanabe hyper medallion from a friend of mine.. so i went to a normal exhaust shop, n change the muffler..

the prob is, i...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience