Copy Drift Japanese Drift Showoff? Better Dont!

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
haha . yah , i was seeing quite sometime the video but nothing happens, suddenly 3/4 part of the video then only i noticed it ;) .. he seems to had it very bad! :( pity him, better luck next time..

xerofighter

Not so senior member
Mar 2, 2004
Subang
how on earth did he get out of the car and still kept the car's engine running and also make the car do donuts? did he put something on the throttle? cuz even when he was ran over, can still the tyres smoking away.

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
yah .. he seems putting something or locking the accelerator when he come out of the car... bugger kenot think about common sense, where can control or stop the car if runs without cordination of the driver and if something goes wrong (the car got gila) no one can stop it ..

bullitt

Known Member
Oct 12, 2005
lol..what are the guy trying to do...just imagine if car going to the crowd... :eviltongu

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

In this guide I will show you guys how to DIY some ground cables for your car. You can choose to buy ready made sets from shop but it's more fun if you can make them yourselves save you the extra bucks and get to know your car more.

What you need?
1. Cables
The cable is the important part. You need to buy pure copper cables as higher copper % better conductivity. The Sizing is up to you and you also need to take into consideration is the cable easy to work on. On my case, I didn't buy...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience