contribution highly apriciate!!

Feb 20, 2006
hi malaysia ..im from indonesia , i have fd3s series 8 jdm ...i bought it 2002 and i think i just drive it totaly like only 6 month the rest is in workshop(too many problem)...there is no rotary workshop in indonesia ... i have upgrade to single turbo gt 35 that time dyson rotary from australi came to build my engine but they do shit job and i blew up the engine within 2 month and now i have finished rebuild the engine and trying to find a good mechanic to come and finish my car ...so guys is there any good rotary workshop in malaysia that you can recomend...pls information telephone and email..and your information is highly apreciate! thx

regard
ari w

SomeGuy_sg

Known Member
Oct 2, 2004
That is weird. Dyson rotary is a reputable shop down under. They went there to rebuild the engine ? Why not just sent the engine over to australia? it would have been much easier.
Who did your tuning ? What ECU are you running ? I think it was most possible the tuning that killed the engine. What are your supporting mods for your GT35? BB turbo ? Is the turbo from A-spec tuning in the USA ?

There are a few rotary builder in malaysia. Check out some of the threads here an you will know a few. How good they are i am not sure.

Mm...series 8 ? bought in 2002? Is it a Spirit R or RZ model ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,
Want to know if any of you knows of a workshop, mechanic or tired and tested way to strength gear transmission? The reason I am asking is that currently my car is NA and I willbe boosting it soon. I know the factory gears will not take 200whp reliably. I am calling on you guys for help. Thanks in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience