Come n talk about ur SE ride here....

cruiser78

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008
Cool! thanks Sifu Cruiser78 for the info.

Sifu, do you happen to be a mechanic?
Nope... I am not a mechanic. Just do-it-myself for my EE90. Spring part number for our EE90 is 48131-AE911 (same all the way from AE92 to AE111) Do you know that AE92 have the same front absorber as SW20? Same part number: 48511-SW293 but do not install the SW20 spring because SW20 have mid-engine layout, softer front spring than the rear, rear suspension has to bear the weight of the engine....

We have softer rear spring than front spring because front suspension has to bear the weight of the engine and rear suspension are design to be softer for better traction, especially on RWD cars....

iamiceman

Known Member
Oct 25, 2006
Puchong
www.icemancollection.com
Nope... I am not a mechanic. Just do-it-myself for my EE90. Spring part number for our EE90 is 48131-AE911 (same all the way from AE92 to AE111) Do you know that AE92 have the same front absorber as SW20? Same part number: 48511-SW293 but do not install the SW20 spring because SW20 have mid-engine layout, softer front spring than the rear, rear suspension has to bear the weight of the engine....

We have softer rear spring than front spring because front suspension has to bear the weight of the engine and rear suspension are design to be softer for better traction, especially on RWD cars....
This is a very useful piece of information sifu. Thanks a million :D

cruiser78

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008
new problem... my wiper link broken. ball joint cracked. tried to get new AE92 wiper link but no luck here in KL. Also tried in ipoh but my luck had not changed. not even locally made. most part dealers thought AE92 pupus already. each shop i went all said no stock no stock.... they told me to use AE101's but totally different. anybody want to sell me the original AE92 wiper link from your wasted halfcut? Pleeeeaseee.....

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
:hmmmm: it is really out of stock already bro.try at klang warehouse lo...heard jalan kapar got lot of warehouse...kilang cut cut..good luck on ur hunt..unless u just cant out on rain day...:driver:

cruiser78

Known Member
Jul 5, 2008
sometimes jalan kapar warehouse reluctant to sell small parts. when asked, "can i buy this part?" they answer, "cannot! must buy whole halfcut, we dont sale separately. if u take this part out who would want to buy when this particular part not in place?".... ayarrkkkk.... have to buy the whole halfcut even if i only need the wiper link... T_T

ae92r

Known Member
Feb 21, 2007
Then we all have 1 halfcut at home.....this part broke, we take n change....we all became formen ourself.....silly kedai potong

nnik

3,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2005
Lembah Klang
hi, the wiper link...let me check in my store...if u r lucky....heheh

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
hi sifu.. im driving stock ae92.. i was just wondering is it normal for the engine to feel 'light' when reaching 2000 RPM onwards? for example when im driving slow in the neighbourhood in 2nd gear, when reach 2000 RPM the engine feels light (like when u off your aircon).. but when driving fast,cant notice the diffrence..

is it because of the extractor or the distributor? because as far as i know, only this 2 major parts has been changed in my car..

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
yeah, but not reaaaly powerful la.. when im driving slow, can feel the sudden power like when u off aircon.. but if im driving fast, cant feel it already (like taking off from traffic light)..

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
it is happen during idle...but sometime if ur spark plug,air filter and timing is correct...am sure it wont happen too shaking like when it happen u also not feel.it is my opinion base my experience on my last se 1.3.hope it can help u :proud:

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
it is happen during idle...but sometime if ur spark plug,air filter and timing is correct...am sure it wont happen too shaking like when it happen u also not feel.it is my opinion base my experience on my last se 1.3.hope it can help u :proud:

ah ok.. then it might be the timing then.. as diffrent sparkplugs gives the same effect and my air filter is standard.. mine is 4a-f 1.6.. thanx for the input bro! :itsme:

fadlie

Known Member
Feb 17, 2006
hye there, im new in toyota mods, do you all got panel workshop in klang valley area?
or any recommend workshop to do engine conversion? BT engine to ee90 chasis.... whats normal price for workmanship?

TQ bro's...

redsider

Known Member
Aug 19, 2010
Malacca
hye there, im new in toyota mods, do you all got panel workshop in klang valley area?
or any recommend workshop to do engine conversion? BT engine to ee90 chasis.... whats normal price for workmanship?

TQ bro's...
We have a number of marketeers here. if I'm not mistaken, there are at least 2 BT engine still available, and if I'm not mistaken too, both are 5sp MT engines. and if I'm not mistaken, there's a BT enjin lantai, and also an auto BT engine still available. go check the marketplace. cost of workmanship may vary, ranging from RM1.5k (maybe, at least, I'm not really sure) to RM2k++. it depends on your conversion plan.

Last edited:

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
i use to have a SE..

with 5 speed blacktop in it..

i've sold it.. & have some regret doing that..

any1 know where it is?

the plate is BCV 2315..

miss my old car

hehe..

peace.. out.. :burnout:

3zz

Known Member
Jan 18, 2009
im using ae92 with 4agze.
currently using eibach sport spring.
the driveshaft x tahan with lowered spring.
so need to change to stock spring.
better buy 4agze spring or just buy any ae92/101/111 spring?
i afraid later diffrnt softness of the spring

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
BCV 2315 will watch out that car...want to see who tat driver...dare to drive that super powerful car.hehehe...hope tat new driver still good take care ur old car.
same here too,i miss last seg with bt 20v 6 speed too,lucky i know where it park always cuz i sell it to my best buddy ma.hahaha...!!!he is good driver too,just hand -on tak pandai...send d car to w/shop service one.