Come...Come...Come...DIY Vertical Door

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
nope, only me alone is 0to100 member.. anyway, will ask them to join here soon. i will go down to meet them in weeks time..

Ric, u r going down south for CNY is it....Gong Xi Fa Ta Cai to you and family. Hope to hear good news from u...:smokin:

Jimslec : post some new pics of yr ride , vertical door leh...:smokin:

wah lau eh...still alive ah this post here...almost coming 2 year liau...many vdc door must have "koyak" already...ja, bro gotta bring this up again.

well yea, u must show ur VDC door here.. then surely u will find more kaki...

There are kaki's around but unfortunately most of them are too shy to show their cars due to the door closing factor. Must start sourcing a gadjet where it could lock up with suction like Merc's S Class. Then it will be perfect...anyone know where to get that and how is that gadjet like???

I seen how the gadget looks like... seen it on a 7 series... never knew merc s class had that...

its a very simple mechanism, like a hook... not suction, vacuum etc etc involved..

Man,
This zth forum is getting more and more fucktup...so bloody difficult to login in the same particular page everytime.

Ja bro, you were saying it's not a vacuum thing...so it won't be expensive lah...anychance for you to find out the price....next project to perfect the vdc. Even CBU estima has it.

Man,
This zth forum is getting more and more fucktup...so bloody difficult to login in the same particular page everytime.

Ja bro, you were saying it's not a vacuum thing...so it won't be expensive lah...anychance for you to find out the price....next project to perfect the vdc. Even CBU estima has it.

Erm , maybe check your internet connection or refer back to your service provider on your difficulties as I don't experience this difficulties..:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

Yup, i think recently they have are even responding faster then usual...

Bro jimslec...how are u??Still remember me??:proud:

Bump: Bro jimslec...how are u??Still remember me??:proud:

Man,

I have no idea where to get it... it wont be cheap bro, thats for sure... if u really keen i can do some homework for u... just tong me some ang pow for chinese new year will do :biggrin:

Eh, bro...David,
Wow it's been years to hear from you guys again...how's thing man...are you still into VDC ever since you sold your KIA Optima. I'd already found good contacts for the lift absorber and with good price too...bro, keep in touch or how about TT sometime again for "jei gou", bro.

About the login, it's not so much about bad connection...evertime I login, it just doesn't direct me to the login page but it is login-ed. Then I have to refer to a different page to see myself logined.
So, do u think it's the connection factor....

Infact, right now I have to make my reply on the previous page, meaning the next page my login will not be activated...hope you guys could see what I meant.

Anyway, thanx to all that replying to this post ever since such a long time 'dead' about this topic...yeah man, hope this year will bring up the spirit again. Car pimping is a must go on thing otherwise the market will not grow...ja?

Hope everone here still interested to help or contribute something to keep VDC alive... Coz' till now the club for VDC still not being formed....lot of support are required....thanx.

do not worry Jimslec, contribution for moral support will always be there... no ang pow contribution :adore: ... hehehe

Man, really need more moral support here...input suggestion and idea are most appreciated...

Little sample from vios
:smokin::smokin:

Bump: Little sample from vios
:smokin::smokin:

Attachments

• vios.jpg
    vios.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 184
  • vios11.jpg
    vios11.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 190
  • vios111.jpg
    vios111.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 191
Picture taken from bangkok autoshow.
just 4 referrence here.

Bump: Picture taken from bangkok autoshow.
just 4 referrence here.

Eh, bro...David,
Wow it's been years to hear from you guys again...how's thing man...are you still into VDC ever since you sold your KIA Optima. I'd already found good contacts for the lift absorber and with good price too...bro, keep in touch or how about TT sometime again for "jei gou", bro.

About the login, it's not so much about bad connection...evertime I login, it just doesn't direct me to the login page but it is login-ed. Then I have to refer to a different page to see myself logined.
So, do u think it's the connection factor....

Infact, right now I have to make my reply on the previous page, meaning the next page my login will not be activated...hope you guys could see what I meant.

Anyway, thanx to all that replying to this post ever since such a long time 'dead' about this topic...yeah man, hope this year will bring up the spirit again. Car pimping is a must go on thing otherwise the market will not grow...ja?

Hope everone here still interested to help or contribute something to keep VDC alive... Coz' till now the club for VDC still not being formed....lot of support are required....thanx.

Bro...soli for late reply...nw custom vertical door around hw much??
Still is the PD workshop man...or u got other place already??

Bro, where can I get these Vertical Door??? & how much nowaday???

Bump: Bro, where can I get these Vertical Door??? & how much nowaday???

Top Bottom