Where can I find scissor/vertical doors?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
Can anyone tell me where can i find scissor doors or a.k.a vertical doors,lambo style..?
location of the shop,prices,its range from affordable to mid-range and whats to be done to the door.Is it adjustable to open sideways as i like or vertical when i fasten the screw or nut.

Another question,is it illegal if in any case i bump into JPJ or police roadblocks?
Is it best if i take for inspection after installation?

Thx for advices,feedbacks,flaming and comments...much appreciated.. :D
keen on installing next year..so,doing research now n saving for it :)

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
ala...its not THAT beng ler...just pimpin abit...i saw 1 satria do..it looked fierce and for cosmetics purposes oni...

GSR5559

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
www.zerotohundred.com
i know of my supplier dat he is dealing with scissor doors, price wen firstly came out was around Rm 2k+ with installation, now im not sure bout it. but if ur keen to get it i can try check it out for u. btw i dun think u will get stopped by JPJ, why?
somehow u need to open the door like normal halfway den only can pull it up, if (touchwood) got stopped by JPJ or police, jus open the normal way until u get down the car, not necessary to pull up the whole door unless u got nuthin better to do..

my supplier deals with proton cars as well, jus for ur info.

-ArChAng3L-

2,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Visit site
hahah
if i not mistaken, if they see you open door like that then you sure kena lor..
they'll saman you for "mengubahsuai struktur kenderaan"
kakakaka

so the best thing is not to get down of the car, or climb out of window lor..tell them door rosak LOL

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
pocroc : why not upgrade handle-less doors first? Plaster the door handles over, paint them, then get the door kit from AutoChild in Glenmarie for RM1.8K :D

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
Izso said:
pocroc : why not upgrade handle-less doors first? Plaster the door handles over, paint them, then get the door kit from AutoChild in Glenmarie for RM1.8K :D
do like the TVR tuscan lar... no door handle one.. to open the door, press a button under ur side mirror... damn hightech.... :smile:

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Izso,

Care to elaborate about the handle less doors? Is it something like the ones we see in Alfa 156?

Autochild is our companies neighbour located in Glenmarie.

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
like the pimp my ride toyota space wagon...they smoothen the door handles and wire it to auto open on the clifford alarm control...mch..do the doors aso eye catcher edi

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
gsr5559...i'll get back to u...very interested...
i need to know where n how much to install

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
pocketrocket,
interested also. can call me and we pay visit to the installation side.
1 of the problem my friend told me for low quality scissor door is that the door like swinging after you lift it up. That's why always looking for quality and affordable scissor door.

differ

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Petaling Jaya
danielczh.multiply.com
BlackSamurai said:
pocketrocket,
interested also. can call me and we pay visit to the installation side.
1 of the problem my friend told me for low quality scissor door is that the door like swinging after you lift it up. That's why always looking for quality and affordable scissor door.
yeah, like the kedai-Abang ones. more worrisome is the quality of the bolts they use, might not be strong enough for prolonged use.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
differ, i think the lsd-door you suggested cost RM9K for GTO if i'm not mistaken.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,
i'm thinking to change from 4 lugs to 5 lugs,the questions is,what part do i have to changed & how much it will cost?i'm using proton putra. :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience