Where can I find scissor/vertical doors?

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
Can anyone tell me where can i find scissor doors or a.k.a vertical doors,lambo style..?
location of the shop,prices,its range from affordable to mid-range and whats to be done to the door.Is it adjustable to open sideways as i like or vertical when i fasten the screw or nut.

Another question,is it illegal if in any case i bump into JPJ or police roadblocks?
Is it best if i take for inspection after installation?

Thx for advices,feedbacks,flaming and comments...much appreciated.. :D
keen on installing next year..so,doing research now n saving for it :)

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
ala...its not THAT beng ler...just pimpin abit...i saw 1 satria do..it looked fierce and for cosmetics purposes oni...

GSR5559

i know of my supplier dat he is dealing with scissor doors, price wen firstly came out was around Rm 2k+ with installation, now im not sure bout it. but if ur keen to get it i can try check it out for u. btw i dun think u will get stopped by JPJ, why?
somehow u need to open the door like normal halfway den only can pull it up, if (touchwood) got stopped by JPJ or police, jus open the normal way until u get down the car, not necessary to pull up the whole door unless u got nuthin better to do..

my supplier deals with proton cars as well, jus for ur info.

-ArChAng3L-

hahah
if i not mistaken, if they see you open door like that then you sure kena lor..
they'll saman you for "mengubahsuai struktur kenderaan"
kakakaka

so the best thing is not to get down of the car, or climb out of window lor..tell them door rosak LOL

pocroc : why not upgrade handle-less doors first? Plaster the door handles over, paint them, then get the door kit from AutoChild in Glenmarie for RM1.8K :D

Izso said:
pocroc : why not upgrade handle-less doors first? Plaster the door handles over, paint them, then get the door kit from AutoChild in Glenmarie for RM1.8K :D
do like the TVR tuscan lar... no door handle one.. to open the door, press a button under ur side mirror... damn hightech.... :smile:

prodigy

Izso,

Care to elaborate about the handle less doors? Is it something like the ones we see in Alfa 156?

Autochild is our companies neighbour located in Glenmarie.

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
like the pimp my ride toyota space wagon...they smoothen the door handles and wire it to auto open on the clifford alarm control...mch..do the doors aso eye catcher edi

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
gsr5559...i'll get back to u...very interested...
i need to know where n how much to install

BlackSamurai

Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
pocketrocket,
interested also. can call me and we pay visit to the installation side.
1 of the problem my friend told me for low quality scissor door is that the door like swinging after you lift it up. That's why always looking for quality and affordable scissor door.

differ

danielczh.multiply.com
BlackSamurai said:
pocketrocket,
interested also. can call me and we pay visit to the installation side.
1 of the problem my friend told me for low quality scissor door is that the door like swinging after you lift it up. That's why always looking for quality and affordable scissor door.
yeah, like the kedai-Abang ones. more worrisome is the quality of the bolts they use, might not be strong enough for prolonged use.

BlackSamurai

Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
differ, i think the lsd-door you suggested cost RM9K for GTO if i'm not mistaken.

hi guys,
i'm thinking to change from 4 lugs to 5 lugs,the questions is,what part do i have to changed & how much it will cost?i'm using proton putra. :)