Clubbing~~!!!

Which entertainment place u like most???

• QBar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flame

• Rush

• Espanda

• Nouvo

• Thai Club

• Beachclub

• Atmosphere

• BarMed

• Modestos

• Total voters

SPEEDSPiRiT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
kenny-lee.com
Originally posted by boggysv+Mar 14 2005, 16:50 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (boggysv @ Mar 14 2005, 16:50 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-AE-86@Mar 14 2005, 16:37
yeah....give me five, brother.... their gaya are always outdated....as we r high level ppl no need to care all this Farkers...all they knew are tackle gals,drinks,sex, play,talk cock,low education & etc....(no offence for some ppl) :lol: :lol: :lol:
:(

tackle gals.......i still bujang wor :(
drink...............i onli can drink 100plus, drink alcohol KO terus wan
sex.................me still V
play................at least i can play
tok kok...........can can lar
low education..I also belum lepas university also :(

shite...that means i'm worst then them :( :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
me also all same as u

AE-86

500 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by SPEEDSPiRiT+Mar 14 2005, 16:59 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SPEEDSPiRiT @ Mar 14 2005, 16:59 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by boggysv@Mar 14 2005, 16:50
<!--QuoteBegin-AE-86
@Mar 14 2005, 16:37
yeah....give me five, brother.... their gaya are always outdated....as we r high level ppl no need to care all this Farkers...all they knew are tackle gals,drinks,sex, play,talk cock,low education & etc....(no offence for some ppl) :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:(

tackle gals.......i still bujang wor :(
drink...............i onli can drink 100plus, drink alcohol KO terus wan
sex.................me still V
play................at least i can play
tok kok...........can can lar
low education..I also belum lepas university also :(

shite...that means i'm worst then them :( :ph34r:
me also all same as u [/b][/quote]
wu ya bor???

norika_sakai

Nov 16, 2003
Selangor
Visit site
Originally posted by AE-86+Mar 14 2005, 16:37 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AE-86 @ Mar 14 2005, 16:37 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by SPEEDSPiRiT@Mar 14 2005, 16:31
Originally posted by AE-86@Mar 14 2005, 16:22
<!--QuoteBegin-norika_sakai
@Mar 14 2005, 15:48
heard ppl said that thai clubberzz quite aggressive... is that true??? my gf goin to thai wif frenzz... kinda worried...

if for me i won let my gf go alone wif their friends...i trust my gf but i don trust those beast in teh area....u know some of the ah beng or ahseng thaught they are more handsome and have qualifications to tackle gals in there...some even worst that will start to hug the gals by forcing or thick face style....i have seen a lot of this kind of matter happened when clubbing....to protect ur gf...i recomend u acc her or stop her for going.... :lol: :lol:

yeah some of them think they are so gaya and 7 inches power
but their 7 inches power is their skin tickness...
hate mo fockers who think they are so gaya when they are actually empty vessels
and try to tackle the girl the hard way or by force......

this kind of guy should have chivas bottles or tai pau bottles stuff up their tight ass!
:angry:
yeah....give me five, brother.... their gaya are always outdated....as we r high level ppl no need to care all this Farkers...all they knew are tackle gals,drinks,sex, play,talk cock,low education & etc....(no offence for some ppl) :lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
thankz for you guys concern, bros.....but i'll let my gf go lor...nvm la ....she know how to take care herself ......thankz ya bros... :D :D :D

AE-86

500 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by norika_sakai+Mar 14 2005, 17:23 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (norika_sakai @ Mar 14 2005, 17:23 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by AE-86@Mar 14 2005, 16:37
Originally posted by SPEEDSPiRiT@Mar 14 2005, 16:31
Originally posted by AE-86@Mar 14 2005, 16:22
@Mar 14 2005, 15:48
heard ppl said that thai clubberzz quite aggressive... is that true??? my gf goin to thai wif frenzz... kinda worried...

if for me i won let my gf go alone wif their friends...i trust my gf but i don trust those beast in teh area....u know some of the ah beng or ahseng thaught they are more handsome and have qualifications to tackle gals in there...some even worst that will start to hug the gals by forcing or thick face style....i have seen a lot of this kind of matter happened when clubbing....to protect ur gf...i recomend u acc her or stop her for going.... :lol: :lol:

yeah some of them think they are so gaya and 7 inches power
but their 7 inches power is their skin tickness...
hate mo fockers who think they are so gaya when they are actually empty vessels
and try to tackle the girl the hard way or by force......

this kind of guy should have chivas bottles or tai pau bottles stuff up their tight ass!
:angry:

yeah....give me five, brother.... their gaya are always outdated....as we r high level ppl no need to care all this Farkers...all they knew are tackle gals,drinks,sex, play,talk cock,low education & etc....(no offence for some ppl) :lol: :lol: :lol:
thankz for you guys concern, bros.....but i'll let my gf go lor...nvm la ....she know how to take care herself ......thankz ya bros... :D :D :D [/b][/quote]
welcome....but sometimes....u know lah...we are guys mar...we will use different tactics to get something u wan mar....just some 2cents advice.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
Originally posted by AE-86+Mar 14 2005, 17:42 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AE-86 @ Mar 14 2005, 17:42 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-norika_sakai@Mar 14 2005, 17:23
thankz for you guys concern, bros.....but i'll let my gf go lor...nvm la ....she know how to take care herself ......thankz ya bros... :D :D :D
welcome....but sometimes....u know lah...we are guys mar...we will use different tactics to get something u wan mar....just some 2cents advice.... :lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
carefull wor...

last time i trusted my gf, let her hangout with some males

later one day she come ask me :"U know I go out often with XXX nowadays right?"
I said :"Ya, but i believe u know how to take care of yourself, i trust u mar..."

the next thing I know, she said bye bye coz the bastard sweettalk her, make her think that i dont "care" about her anymore <_< fukimak!!! :angry:

akdoV

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Originally posted by AE-86+Mar 14 2005, 16:22 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AE-86 @ Mar 14 2005, 16:22 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-norika_sakai@Mar 14 2005, 15:48
if for me i won let my gf go alone wif their friends...i trust my gf but i don trust those beast in teh area....u know some of the ah beng or ahseng thaught they are more handsome and have qualifications to tackle gals in there...some even worst that will start to hug the gals by forcing or thick face style....i have seen a lot of this kind of matter happened when clubbing....to protect ur gf...i recomend u acc her or stop her for going.... :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
thai club damn alot this cases one ler.... haiiii.... becoz of this kind of cases la... fight fight....

AE-86

500 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by boggysv+Mar 14 2005, 18:12 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (boggysv @ Mar 14 2005, 18:12 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by AE-86@Mar 14 2005, 17:42
@Mar 14 2005, 17:23
thankz for you guys concern, bros.....but i'll let my gf go lor...nvm la ....she know how to take  care herself ......thankz ya bros... :D  :D  :D

welcome....but sometimes....u know lah...we are guys mar...we will use different tactics to get something u wan mar....just some 2cents advice.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
carefull wor...

I said :"Ya, but i believe u know how to take care of yourself, i trust u mar..."

the next thing I know, she said bye bye coz the bastard sweettalk her, make her think that i dont "care" about her anymore <_< fukimak!!! :angry: [/b][/quote]
yeah this is the result i get b4....damm pissed off... :angry: :angry:

qbar

500 RPM
Aug 20, 2004
kepong sri dama
www.pro-hatch.net
Originally posted by boggysv+Mar 14 2005, 18:12 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (boggysv @ Mar 14 2005, 18:12 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
thankz for you guys concern, bros.....but i'll let my gf go lor...nvm la ....she know how to take  care herself ......thankz ya bros... :D  :D  :D

carefull wor...

the next thing I know, she said bye bye coz the bastard sweettalk her, make her think that i dont "care" about her anymore <_< fukimak!!! :angry: [/b][/quote]
hi all i am new here

:ph34r: omg !!! boggysv :D :D nvm la can find new at clabbing agian ... right ? :lol: :lol which park u guy from ? u guy like go where clabbing ? make tt next time join clabbing together

AE-86

500 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by AE-86+Mar 15 2005, 12:59 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AE-86 @ Mar 15 2005, 12:59 )</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by boggysv@Mar 14 2005, 18:12

carefull wor...

the next thing I know, she said bye bye coz the bastard sweettalk her, make her think that i dont "care" about her anymore <_< fukimak!!! :angry:
yeah this is the result i get b4....damm pissed off... :angry: :angry:
[snapback]819082[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

TT at clubbing?? good idea huh....

AE-86

500 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
Visit site
no one planning for clubbing TT yet???

chiku

Known Member
Dec 18, 2004
Visit site
B) i oso like to spend my time at CC... playing cs or wat ever... really safe... just killing person in cs oni... :P

AE-86

500 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by chiku@Mar 22 2005, 12:36
B) i oso like to spend my time at CC... playing cs or wat ever... really safe... just killing person in cs oni... :P
[snapback]830121[/snapback]​
but bro, don u think is wasting ur money or so???

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
1 question I really need to ask you guys,

Where do you park your cars?

I've a terrible sense of direction, everytime, kena stuck in the jam at jln P.ramlee, then dunno where to find parking.

Last night, almost cant rememebr where to find my car :wacko:

pls pls any tips?

AE-86

500 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by boggysv@Mar 23 2005, 15:22
1 question I really need to ask you guys,

Where do you park your cars?

I've a terrible sense of direction, everytime, kena stuck in the jam at jln P.ramlee, then dunno where to find parking.

Last night, almost cant rememebr where to find my car :wacko:

pls pls any tips?
[snapback]834017[/snapback]​
shangri la hotel, also can but cost u more around RM7 or RM8,behind atmoshpere or u can park at beachclub...or behind budaba....thare is a few parking lot....but for safety...this is the few place...recomended and nearer.... :lol: :lol:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

One of those free saturdays without appointment. So decided to conduct a mini experiment.

2 abrasive type polish (Optimum Hyper Polish and Meguiars M205) and 1 chemical based watermark remover (Osren Stain X - professional range) were used. Let the pictures talk.

Common for all cars. The rear windscreen is rich in watermarks. This one has plenty distributed out evenly.

Close...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience