Close one Eye or both???

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
Customs & Cops to watch with one eye closed.
MPs can close both eyes. Mind is already closed !
i saw this comment on another forum but i thought it is almost so true on what's seem to be going on in our country.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
50 view, but no 1 reply, I guess they don't understand your posting. koolspyda.
we have 1 leader and 198 joeker in there.

sorry, the 1 who do not wish to be blind folded left.

sarcastics

Known Member
Jul 4, 2005
KL
ACA is opening both eyes now. later eventually going close one eye or not we don't know lah

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
i dun think he will get his ass out from his seat. He will stay, we have so many great example in the past.

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
wha zth dont follow ahli parlimen ler. condemn condemn senang. but issues arent really followed. (but i guilty too on occasions)

polis : "bang, you tahu kesalahan tadi tak"

malaysian public should reply: "tak tahu. say tutup satu mata sebelum traffic light.!"

polis : !!!!!!!

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
koolspyda,
Your wifey kinda follows the parliament and politic stuff, right? That's why you know lor. But anyway, I knew what you meant in your first post. I'd say it's been a tradition in our country. Even the citizens can't fight it because the pig-govt don't give a damn.

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Actually, to be fair and all... MPs shouldn't be allowed to conduct business. They are elected to serve the people... not their deep pockets. It is no wonder why some MPs can afford RM 2-3M bungalows easily. They abuse the power given to them for personal gains.

If still want to run a business, don't be a MP in the first place!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my current ride: nissan sunny 130y extra B11 body n stock E13 engine.. does anybody know how to adjust the a/f to optimize combustion?

1:lets say i screw inward until engine stop, approx. how many turns i need to screw outward to get 100% combustion without using any tools?

2:any garage around pj or puchong or kepong area do provide adjustment for this?

3:exhaust coming out white smoke.. about how much needed to change piston ring?

4:there is a hose connected from inside the air filter...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience