air/fuel tuning

escaping

Nov 27, 2007
my current ride: nissan sunny 130y extra B11 body n stock E13 engine.. does anybody know how to adjust the a/f to optimize combustion?

1:lets say i screw inward until engine stop, approx. how many turns i need to screw outward to get 100% combustion without using any tools?

2:any garage around pj or puchong or kepong area do provide adjustment for this?

3:exhaust coming out white smoke.. about how much needed to change piston ring?

4:there is a hose connected from inside the air filter cover to the intake manifold.. and a red colour thingy on it... i can heard air suck in from the air filter cover.. wats the purpose of that? (not carbie sucking)

Thanks for your help..:adore:

1. dont screw inward until engine stops ler... jz screw inwards until engine vibrates... den back out about half turn... u sendiri agak-agak lor... try listen to ur engine sound carefully... at stoich mixture, idle and rev is vr smooth... smoother than rich mixture...

2. dunno... not from KL or selangor area...

3. white smoke can caused by worn piston ring or valve seal... i dunno the cost coz havent done before...

4. a photo of it would be better...

# replied u in lyn forum adi lah...

Jan 11, 2008
Hi,from your skrip,u keep on mention white smoke,it is really white smoke o vr light blue smoke?there r diffirent condition on this 2 matters.
white smoke=water goes in combustion charmber
vr light blue smoke=engine oil burning...makan minyak hitam.
which is which?

Today we will be sharing with you a not very luxurious car but a normal Jazz Hybrid. We have no prejudice in cars, brands, sizes, or colours. As long you love your ride, want it to be protected, we will handle it for you. We arrived to this Jazz Hybrid early in the morning, when you can barely see the sun. It had been drizzling since 6am but fortunately it stopped...