civic type R / skyline gtr34 / rx8 / 350z/ e60

skyboy

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
KUL
FD2r is a good car but the HONDA MALAYSIA customer care and sales person one of the useless ppl they hired until now i had no call from the customer care n sales person from honda regards to the test drive.
i can't imaging their after sales service!!!

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
FD2r is a good car but the HONDA MALAYSIA customer care and sales person one of the useless ppl they hired until now i had no call from the customer care n sales person from honda regards to the test drive.
i can't imaging their after sales service!!!
haha maybe is due to the CNY season thats why they are so busy ?

skyboy

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
KUL
i guess the evo 9 is more better, hmmmm i need to re-think my options again dam

1. BMW 525i- msport
2.evo 9
3.fd2R

frootloops

Known Member
May 28, 2009
i would say get the r34 if you're into performance.....
tested fd2r = very nice high revving machine, nice for a daily driver with good response, but the G pull not that fun
350z = sexy curves, chick magnet, but just doesnt cut it unless u tune it up
rx8 = cheap road tax, nice curves, if u dont mind dealing with rotary plus not really a performance car unless its an rx7
r34 gtr = one of the most awesome cars ive driven so far and enjoying every second of it without regrets until today.....u can eat most of the cars mentioned.....
e60 = awesome luxury car, fuel guzzler but not a performance car unless it's an m5

hakimsutar

Sep 4, 2008
for me, i choose gtr34 thats, i'm drivin now.
after u feel the 6 banger sure can't sleep...

skyboy

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
KUL
gettin a car on july but confuse .. if sud ii go for gtr34 or evo 9... !!!!!

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
gettin a car on july but confuse .. if sud ii go for gtr34 or evo 9... !!!!!
I suggest u find out the pro and cons of both cars.
Compare the spare parts price of both cars and the maintenance cost.

Then go for test drive.

Both are different type of cars. The Skyline GT-R34 got a sports car look and layout while the Evo to me is more of a family sedan (uncle car).

U have to ask urself, what do u want in a car? Are u planning to drive it daily? Can u afford the high fuel consumption of the Skyline?

skyboy

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
KUL
yup i need to know the pro and cons.. hoping some1 here can help.

Im gonna use this car for daily driving, hence lookin to own it for long term.

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
own it for long term?? i will choose e60......525i:biggrin:

redridinghood86

Known Member
Jan 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I'm speaking here as an FD2R owner, and all I can say is it depends what you are looking for.

Just to make things clear, the Civic Type R is not available for test drive anywhere unless you have a friend who owns it or you are a media representative reviewing the car. The same applies to parallel/grey importers, you can't just test drive their car without being a genuine customer due to safety reasons.

The FD2R, a car for trackies who doesn't mind about the looks being too similar to the normal 8th generation Civics around. People who doesn't want the turbo lags but yet demand at least 200Nm of torque. Cornering machine I must say, thus bumpy ride. The Type R is a well balanced machine which is close to a full out track car which may not appeal to lots of people. Bear in mind that the performance parts for the FD2R do not come cheap and there's little room for improvement if you are an enthusiast who demands 100bhp more, even the suspension is tough to tweak with.

For the others, I can't comment further as I might be biased over my decision. Human nature hehehe

skyboy

500 RPM
Jul 30, 2006
KUL
Yup I cudn't test drive any of this rides, u need to place a deposit . I use to own an DC2 b4 and other N/A cars, just wanna try boosting for a change :)

just curious about the GTR34, i heard evo 9 can smoke gtr34, is that true?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

Yesterday when I was searching at Google for the fastest Kancil ever, I saw a person named Jee or something like that said in a forum (btw it is an old forum as it was posted on 2006) NSDrag kancil participate in class A Sepang Drag Battle and it got 2nd place as it lose to a Cefiro. He continued that its 400m time was 10.5 seconds. If I am not mistaken actually the fastest kancil is 12s right? Can anyone tell me whether this is true or not?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience