civic EJ original manual book

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
got it together with my EJ back in 2001. the owner took good care of the documents. she gave me the car manual, the radio manual, skyguard stuff, massage seat manual, anti rust booklet etc.

now since my EJ is sold, i want to give away this user manual if anybody wants it. I wanted to throw it away but sayang lak. the other documents are thrown away already la.

whoever wants this manual can call me 013-3470708. no need to pay me anything la. if ur kind hearted, buy me one 1.5L of lemon 100 plus :)

parimus

500 RPM
Jan 29, 2004
Visit site
amdfaisal said:
got it together with my EJ back in 2001. the owner took good care of the documents. she gave me the car manual, the radio manual, skyguard stuff, massage seat manual, anti rust booklet etc.

now since my EJ is sold, i want to give away this user manual if anybody wants it. I wanted to throw it away but sayang lak. the other documents are thrown away already la.

whoever wants this manual can call me 013-3470708. no need to pay me anything la. if ur kind hearted, buy me one 1.5L of lemon 100 plus :)
now it's mine....muahkahkahkah :tee:

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
parimus called me to book the manual already... wei pari when u coming to take??? call me ah. don't forget 100 plus :).

parimus

500 RPM
Jan 29, 2004
Visit site
amdfaisal said:
parimus called me to book the manual already... wei pari when u coming to take??? call me ah. don't forget 100 plus :).
of coz laaaa...if u want 1000 plus also can.......i will call u, maybe tonite or tomorrow nite. :)

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
amdfaisal said:
i oso got the manual... wanna sell it... anyone? haha
hehhehe... or maybe can ask photocopy set fr mr parimus... ekekkeke

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
u still have the cover or not hattech?? cover is back plastic ada butang one. for new honda the cover very nice la... like leather

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all MODmasters,

I have a Cordia 1.8L and now using magma 1.5L.I just bought this car from my bos last year and trying to change the engine.The cordia engine was blown before this my bos told me.I'm a noobie in modding cars but are keen in learning and getting a new engine for a start . I plan to play turbo since i never had one before. so the questions goes like this:

1. What are the list of engine should be compliant to my car?

2. What are the price for each engines, since i'm...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience