civic EG plus EK?

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
Hikaru said:
This is USDM EK Coupe, got nothing to do with EG.
And I'm using it !

<In NFS:Underground 2 la>

Btw , i think EG coupe can be converted to EK rite in front of it ? Coz have seen Honda CRX Del Sol converted front to EK .

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
TermiziYeoh said:
And I'm using it !

<In NFS:Underground 2 la>

Btw , i think EG coupe can be converted to EK rite in front of it ? Coz have seen Honda CRX Del Sol converted front to EK .
yes, can be done, but I think it's a better idea to stick with what it is.

udengfahlawi

1,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2004
putrajaya
Visit site
looks like the US EK coupe...EG coupe can be converted using body parts change into EK coupe meh?...i doubt it, but who knows in this boleh land....

Termizi....u're driving an EK coupe?...

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
front end can easily be converted but rear end must convert also la. have to cut a bit here and a bit there kot... anyway... just sell the EG and buy an EK la :)

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
udengfahlawi said:
looks like the US EK coupe...EG coupe can be converted using body parts change into EK coupe meh?...i doubt it, but who knows in this boleh land....

Easily done. I have posted 2 pictures of EG ferio with EK front end. Gotta use the EK radiator support frame, then welded the front portion of fender to EG. Done.

There is one guy in my neighbourhood who converted his EG ferio rear end to EK. I'll try to shoot some pictures if got chance.

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
Hikaru said:
Easily done. I have posted 2 pictures of EG ferio with EK front end. Gotta use the EK radiator support frame, then welded the front portion of fender to EG. Done.

There is one guy in my neighbourhood who converted his EG ferio rear end to EK. I'll try to shoot some pictures if got chance.
waaa this i want to see... rear end also converted to EK spec 99 or 96... please shoot some photos for us to see :)

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
amdfaisal said:
waaa this i want to see... rear end also converted to EK spec 99 or 96... please shoot some photos for us to see :)
96 spec. If 99 spec he gotta mod the licent plate garnish as well since the light on trunk lid is large and shaped differently. The 96 spec tailights just simply seems one size larger than the EG one so it look matching with the original licent plate garnish of EG.

See if I got the chance.... hehehe...

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
udengfahlawi said:

haha i wish la bro , jus using it in Need for speed underground 2 . I dont think Msia have it . Only seen EG coupe . But i think it's nice to convert EG coupe to EK , but leave the back to stock look . Will look like EK USDM .

TermiziYeoh

1,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2005
Cheras , Sel
Hikaru said:

Izzit possible to convert front EG6 to EK ? Would it look nice huh ? hehe never seen b4 .

gunter

Known Member
Jun 11, 2004
Apparently, it is available.. I saw 1 once around Subang area.. left hand drive and white in color.. EK coupe.. but its a single cam vtec engine right? Love the black one that Vin Diesel drove in Fast n Furious

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, new member here, as a rookie to modification world, wanna ask is that any way to upgrade your car performance without turbo or supercharger modifications?
(cuz the maintaince and cost too much lol)
Besides, one of my friend recommd me to change the 1.8 throttle body, but there are others of my friend say it is not worth, any idea?
Last but not least, my car is 1st generation vios 06 year model (ncp42)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience