Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No to circumcised

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ky69

Known Member
May 26, 2005
Malaysia
I am running a poll here.Gave ur opinion on circumcised.I need more info.Circumcised man are please to gave me some info.I need to know how is does,painfull.How long it will heal.

Don't treat this as a hamsap thread.Is strictly 100% healthy issue

Remember make a decision Yes or no to (SUNAT)

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
i did because i have to. But if given a choice, i would do it. Coz it's cleaner, and looks better hahaha. It's only painful when the doctor inject the bius. After that nothing. I cant remember how long it takes to heal, but i think it depends also. I think 1 week can heal

my 2 cents

R.C.

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Visit site
Nowadays - they have a special technology and quick way to remove the " foreskin ".

Very efficient - don't worry. It does hurt during the injection part. =*)

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
if the person a man..sure he can endure the process...seriously....its not as painful as you think.... you can play ps2 straight away after the removal or while doing it..haha...

its not painful...you dun even need to scream....

pillage2001

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
if the person a man..sure he can endure the process...seriously....its not as painful as you think.... you can play ps2 straight away after the removal or while doing it..haha...

its not painful...you dun even need to scream....

Sure boh painless??? :S

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
Normally, those who has gone through the thing will say it's nothing lol

Same like SPM, before u sit for the xm, ur scared like shit, afraid of failing the subjects. But after u get the results, you will tell your junior that it was nothing, even if u fail also u can go to college.

But seriously, i was scared like shit at that time, coz u dont know how it feels like. It's hard to describe the feeling by words. But you wont die la, unless ur time is really at that moment haha

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
true..before that scare a lot... but infront of nurse who dare to scream..haha... but seriously...getting ur foot kicked at a lamp post is far more painful than this..

muslim practice this as a part of healthy reason...other religion are free to do so... proven and done by doctors world wide and my chinese and indians friends too..

ps: its highly claimed that after this process you will get "more pleasure" hehe.. ask around....

jeffblazed

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
warning...sunat only if you have to...health reasons(kepala cannot come out) or other reasons.
if dont sunat also the dick will be clean if you clean it every day..
my most friend who have sunat after puberty said when having sex not that fun..dont know why..
sunat before puberty is better...than sunat when you older.....

common la god made us like this way la..why want to potong this potong that la.....

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
god made our hair grow... why have to cut while caveman dont even care about it? coz its common sense nowdays we can be smart and attractive.. let alone cut nails etc....

its oke.. sunat for those who want to...but for certain religion its kinda compulsary

peace brother...peace all..hehe

ky69

Known Member
May 26, 2005
Malaysia
My friend sunat already he said his wife more syok than last time,he didn't sunat.(Kepala besar)

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
sunat before puberty=shy only....

sunat after puberty+cute nurse= shy + ??

:)

Dremel

1,000 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Ampng Nrdschlff
Visit site
i did because i have to. But if given a choice, i would do it. Coz it's cleaner, and looks better hahaha. It's only painful when the doctor inject the bius. After that nothing. I cant remember how long it takes to heal, but i think it depends also. I think 1 week can heal

my 2 cents
Did it last time when I was in primary school. Got 6 shots of anaesthetic and it hurts like hell when the effect is gone. lol.. Spent most of my school holidays staying at home, can't eat this.. that.. all that pantang larang stuff to avoid 'bentan'.. It's hard to walk and do your routines since one hand has to hold the kain pelikat all the time. But that was 12 years ago. Now? yeah.. there are a few alternatives and thanks to technology where circumsizing can be done and heal in just 1 or only a few days. So no need to be scared.

But it's still better than the old days, where there was no anaesthetic of any kind.. children are gathered and asked to stay in river for few minutes/hours.. let the nuts numb abit so easier to 'cut' the skin off.. haha.. scary.. well.. that was my dad's time:regular_smile:

Well guys, even it's obligation for us muslim to do it.. basically its for hygiene purpose :biggrin:

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
i find that having the skin is cute
and i do clean it everyday...super clean that it dun smell
wahhahahaha

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
can bend to it....wah.....

but cleaning it regularly is a good thing to do also..