Chronic Defect, Simple Solution?!

EDDYSW20

Known Member
Oct 16, 2009
Negeri Sembilan
Sahar,
There could be a simple solution to this. It looks like your timing has been retarded beyond its capability to burn the compressed fuel mixture. Either way, this thread was actually meant to inform all of the defect and solution after solving it, not to address the issue or trying to solve it..... I hope you can open another thread for this, then more sifu can reach out to your concern, especially if you put it an exciting title! hahaha. For the time being I say you check and center the distributor back to dead center, and clean the arm again. Update us on a new thread..... Hope this works out for you....

1sahar

Apr 26, 2006
im not sure about that, recently i sent the car away for repainting for about a 6 weeks, the problem happened when they tried to start the engine. ops sorry , im in a wrong topic.

Last edited:

EDDYSW20

Known Member
Oct 16, 2009
Negeri Sembilan
Yo 1Sahar, I've created the thread for you. Hahahahah, cheers. Once selesai, we can add it into this thread as another solved mystery..... with a simple solution!! Hahahaha

EDDYSW20

Known Member
Oct 16, 2009
Negeri Sembilan
Symptom:

1. Brake lights did not work.
2. Power windows did not work.

Defect:

This defect was man-made!! Painter at the paint shop connected the antenna plug onto the rear light connector! They actually fit! Anyway, reconnected antenna-to-antenna and light-to-light and power window was back alive.

mrtwo

Known Member
Sep 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
well thats really chronic defect , simple solution eddy ! good one ~

symptom
water leaks

(last) solution
win hing sellin dat door rubber 250 per side, dat t-bar rubber costs 600

EDDYSW20

Known Member
Oct 16, 2009
Negeri Sembilan
Thanks for the compliments, another one I just remembered....

Symptom:

1. Power window operation intermittent.
2. Door lock operation also intermittent.
3. Door locks operate by itself
4. Checked the door harness until connector and all looked fine.
5. Fuses and all were fine.

Defect:

Opened the door harness again. Checked and all looked fine yet again. So, opened up the harness and did a 'kink' test one by one, from door control panel to both connectors. Found a few wires with the internal wire strands separated. Dalam putus, luar cantek! Cut the insulation and spliced the wires and all problems solved.

Note: Kink test is when you make a loop or a sharp 'U' throughout each wire, and confirm internal wire has separated when the 'U' turns into a 'V'.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Stolen Vehicle, Please help to spread the news.
MODEL: 1.6 Satria oldest version, number plate at bumper
NO: WDX 9630
COLOR: Flat Black
MOD: 1.8 GSR Turbo, Front mount evo3 intercooler
EXTERIOR: GTI Bumper, Mivec Spoiler. Rim, sideskirt, hood everything still the same as photo shown.
If found, please call 016-2020173 (JD)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience