Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

Christmas FINAL Pioneer HU Clearance Sale

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Hi guys, it has been a great year and I thank all forummers for the support throughout the year. As the end of the year approaches, so does our stock deplete and I would like to announce the clearance for the last few units I have on hand. As usual, many buyers who want to get their hands on a new head unit are still holding out hoping for a further price drop! I am now clearing the last few units I have, after which there wont be anymore stock for these models.

1. Pioneer DEH-5150UB Rock Bottom price of RM649 only.

I still have 2 units of this model in hand. These are really the LAST 2 units, after which even my supplier doesn't have any more stock available. So, if interested, there's no need to hold out anymore. This is the best and only time to get the units from me! Price is rock bottom and wont go any lower as it is very near to cost price already.

2. Pioneer DEH-7150UB Rock Bottom price of RM749 only.

This is the very last unit I have, and it will only arrive tomorrow (22/12/2009) afternoon by courier. It's also the last unit my supplier has. One & only, first come first served!

For those that are always wondering what the difference are between these 2 units, let me explain. For a difference of 100 ringgit, the 7150 comes with a motorized flip down face, and also a different remote control. The remote control is a direct track access remote control where you can just press the track number, whereas for 5150 it is just a normal remote where you just price the arrows.

Apart from that, both units are essentially the same in terms of sound quality, functions etc. Standard are : 7 band graphic equalizer, built in crossovers, 4V high voltage RCA outputs, 4 x 50 watts built in MOSFET amps, OEL Graphics display and many more!

This sale will be on till the 25th of December 2009 morning, my location is in Kelana Jaya during office hours and USJ 19 Subang Jaya at night . We can arrange to meet somewhere convenient for both parties, just call me to arrange. I can be contacted at 0123913788.

Final unit left now for 5150! Call me at 0123913788 now to get your unit before it is sold out!

Attachments

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Last 2 days of availability!

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Last day for offer! 7150 SOLD OUT. Last unit 5150 for grabbing out!

yohannes

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
NZX/Kelana Jaya
Hi bro, sorry for the late reply as i just got back to Msia last night. Anyway, 5150 still available. Serious buyers call me at 0123913788. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Am plannin to get my ride re-painted and restore its ol skool look. Its a 1985 Toyota Cressida.

Currently :
- rust spots all over the car
- paint starts to flake, espcially at the trunk area.
- Big holes caused by the blardy rusts...(Behind rear wheel mudflap)
- Mini dents. Accumulated over d years.(Motorbike handle bars, plp leaning, etc) :angry:

My questions are:
- Will the cost be cheaper if I were to re-paint the car with the same color (ori paint)??

- Re-welding and bondo 'ing'...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience