Choices of cars to buy?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

RM100k and brand new car. Which one would you choose?

• VW Polo Sedan 1.6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kia Forte 2.0

• Ford Focus Sedan 1.8

• Nissan Sylphy 2.0

• Toyota Vios 1.5

• Chery Eastar 2.0

• Mazda 2 Sedan

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
U are still young ma!
You also same ma.

Customer: Eh bro, my car if spray back and repair the dents on my Avanza rear, how much?
Paintshop Boss: Ermm...:hmmmm2: Where are the dents? I don't see any dents at the rear.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Boss : Your car already looks dented everywhere even at the part where it din't get hit. I help you repair it back until symmetrical again. :rofl:

Bro. TR purpose go massage one......hahahahahahha:biggrin:
ohh, no wonder...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I was thinking the same thing. TR looking for excuse to go massage only laaa.... HAHAHAH!!

6uest - I might go give the new Livina a 2nd look over. Considering we're looking at Toyotas and Nissans, the plan is to buy a 2014 car now (sigh) unless the discount given is ridiculously good. ATM they are offering Avanza with 1000 off only which is pathetic.
Car selling well cannot be helped, sure lower discount. Like my wife's Tiggo RM10k discount for later year manufactured model. Model is still the same.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

Massage++ ?? :biggrin:
Hope it don't change to massage thread......:rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
I feel old dy. My back is very bad. Now, down with flu since 3 weeks ago.
Take care and hope you'll recover soon.

Car selling well cannot be helped, sure lower discount. Like my wife's Tiggo RM10k discount for later year manufactured model. Model is still the same.....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

I was wondering, why you bought Tiggo? I often heard bad reviews about Cherry cars.

Yeah, hope it doesn't turn into a thread called 'Choices of massages to go for?'

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I was thinking the same thing. TR looking for excuse to go massage only laaa.... HAHAHAH!!

6uest - I might go give the new Livina a 2nd look over. Considering we're looking at Toyotas and Nissans, the plan is to buy a 2014 car now (sigh) unless the discount given is ridiculously good. ATM they are offering Avanza with 1000 off only which is pathetic.
Better than Alza, offering only RM500 Rebate :laugh:
Then Izso, suddenly I find is a good reason to get an Avanza, then we can go massage sama-sama :laugh:

Boss : Your car already looks dented everywhere even at the part where it din't get hit. I help you repair it back until symmetrical again. :rofl:
Either that - Sorry sir, I'm not sure how to repair your Avanza dents to be dented like before, why not I smooth it out for you so that it will look brand new again? :biggrin:

Now lots of cars are offering promotion, maybe due to coming to the end of 2013. Time flies...

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Better than Alza, offering only RM500 Rebate :laugh:
Then Izso, suddenly I find is a good reason to get an Avanza, then we can go massage sama-sama :laugh:

Either that - Sorry sir, I'm not sure how to repair your Avanza dents to be dented like before, why not I smooth it out for you so that it will look brand new again? :biggrin:

Now lots of cars are offering promotion, maybe due to coming to the end of 2013. Time flies...
And the Avanza might ended up looking like a boxy car like those old Land Rover Defender. :rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I was wondering, why you bought Tiggo? I often heard bad reviews about Cherry cars.

Yeah, hope it doesn't turn into a thread called 'Choices of massages to go for?'
I did search and did not want anything over 2.0L. Initially wife wanted an MPV. Tried the Alza, too small. Tried the Exora, no power (before CFE model) and middle seat don't like. Tried Eastar did not like back no blower. In the end wife mentioned too big also, then look at Tiggo. Tried both 1.6L manual and 2.0L auto. 1.6 under powered so took the 2.0.
Reasons:
Now with Acteco 2.0 twin cam engine. Their own but Austrian design. Reliable, finish Paris Dakar rally. Fiat purchase the engine for their Fiat Linea.
Best is RM80k after discount. Closest SUV is the Tucson around RM140k. I need to take another RM60k loan....:banghead:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
I did search and did not want anything over 2.0L. Initially wife wanted an MPV. Tried the Alza, too small. Tried the Exora, no power (before CFE model) and middle seat don't like. Tried Eastar did not like back no blower. In the end wife mentioned too big also, then look at Tiggo. Tried both 1.6L manual and 2.0L auto. 1.6 under powered so took the 2.0.
Reasons:
Now with Acteco 2.0 twin cam engine. Their own but Austrian design. Reliable, finish Paris Dakar rally. Fiat purchase the engine for their Fiat Linea.
Best is RM80k after discount. Closest SUV is the Tucson around RM140k. I need to take another RM60k loan....:banghead:
Sounds not bad. Then the interior materials and quality?

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I just bought a Triton, 3K discount. I only loan 54K. Also my Frontier NCD 55% can put to the new car....traded in the Frontier for 28K. Now just waiting for the Triton to come after Deepavali...

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The growing market share of SUVs and crossovers continue pushing manufacturers to compete and offer their best into the segment.

Apart from traditional market players, there are plenty of newcomers, too. Peugeot a real contender, however took a different approach, to transform its 5008 model line into an SUV.

The first-generation 5008 was a van-like people mover. With the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience