chick car

traize

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2006
wht jin meant is some girl (in general) are a natural gold digger, tht why dont buy them nice car, unless they already your wife or daughter la, then no prob, if me when i go out i take a pajero only, never eat at special place unless her b'day or special occasion and i never buy her present tht is expensive, i want her to know me as a poor guy not as some1 tht can "support" her.

correct me if i wrong ya bro jin, but i figure tht is wht u meant rite? :burnout:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Jin kor kor, not all women is like that de~~ 1 bad apple doesn't mean the whole apple on the tree is bad mah...cheer up
i says that, not meant that the gals is bad... they r good & kind... just sometimes, they gets the bad influence from bad guy....

Bump:
wht jin meant is some girl (in general) are a natural gold digger, tht why dont buy them nice car, unless they already your wife or daughter la, then no prob, if me when i go out i take a pajero only, never eat at special place unless her b'day or special occasion and i never buy her present tht is expensive, i want her to know me as a poor guy not as some1 tht can "support" her.

correct me if i wrong ya bro jin, but i figure tht is wht u meant rite? :burnout:
if they r gold digger, i won't facing any prob with them loo... money..?? no prob la...

traize

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2006
Jin kor kor, not all women is like that de~~ 1 bad apple doesn't mean the whole apple on the tree is bad mah...cheer up
ermmm.. i think not 1 lo, i have 5 ex out 5, 4 are gold digger, (left me as soon as they see some rich guy) so in my survey tht is roughly 80% of women, so just 20% are ok la, other hancur,

but now i counter "gold digging" i find nice rich girl, then couple with her, so she wont be bothered if i rich or not, so far it work ok,

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Not all but most girls are money minded , they want their husband or bf to please them with expensive goods and services..everything must be expensive..If not they merajuk..Thats why , in general when you ask a girl for their future husband of their taste and expectation..

1st much got money/rich
2nd etc
3rd etc...:biggrin:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
if they just wan money & nice dresses, i'm ok with that... just sometimes some gal really wan a true love 1... i failed to handle it well...:bawling:

traize

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2006
jin bro, i also have no prob with money but, i hate girl like tht feel like want to ram their a$$ with my pajero only,

by da way if i were to look for wife she must at least know how to cook at least at a par level as me (jap,western n local dishes are my specialty)

Bump: aiya now all money i know even u want to take a piss must pay, some place charge u rm1 other 20cent

Bump: aiya now all money i know even u want to take a piss must pay, some place charge u rm1 other 20cent

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
great that u so understanding...
last time, i tot... i buy wat they ask for, i paid wat they ask for & i bank in wat they ask for...
now, they not ask for this anymore... they ask for a 'home'... a sweet 'home'.. at that moment, i can't fullfill them... but when i can, now... they says too late...:bawling:

traize

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2006
girl can't live without them, can't live with them also

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Really all girls are gold diggers meh~~~ In big cities I think most is but those in small small areas some they don't really care you are rich or not. They will even willing to go through hardship with you.

Jin, then I think your problems is no the girl not good or she wants you to settle with her? Marriage?

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
jin bro, i also have no prob with money but, i hate girl like tht feel like want to ram their a$$ with my pajero only,

by da way if i were to look for wife she must at least know how to cook at least at a par level as me (jap,western n local dishes are my specialty)

wah...u know how to cook are bro?are u a chef?

traize

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2006
wah...u know how to cook are bro?are u a chef?
no la just hobby only, my specialty is flaming hot fried rice with curry squid

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Really all girls are gold diggers meh~~~ In big cities I think most is but those in small small areas some they don't really care you are rich or not. They will even willing to go through hardship with you.

Jin, then I think your problems is no the girl not good or she wants you to settle with her? Marriage?
now she wan a new beginning with others.... i said i'll buy her a house & get marry right away... she oso dun wan...:bawling:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ApYQnI9nsY&t=206

I watched Youtube videos depicting how UR installs swaybar/anti-roll bars. In them, I see the cars getting jacked/raised above ground level for the bars to be installed. Final tightening were performed with the wheels off the ground.

Can't help wondering how this can be correct. With vehicles off ground level, the cars aren't at their normal ride height. If you tighten & lock the bolts in this position, when the cars are...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience