Chen to push hard even with Championship in his grasp

AFOS

Jul 19, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Even before it started there is already drama at the 2011 Season Finale of the Asian Touring Car Series. Taiwanese driver, Chen Jun San is currently waiting for the arrival of a replacement engine for his Honda Civic FN2.

Having already won the Championship, after claiming the Round 8 win here in Sentul last July, Chen is still looking forward to more wins. The aim for the driver and his team is to win as many races as possible and to collect the maximum points from the weekend.

The team is expecting to receive parts required later today and will now have to work overnight to get the car ready for the Qualifying session held tomorrow at 12.50pm local time.

Chen leads the Championship from Kenneth Lau (J.A.S Motorsport) by 33 points and with only 30 points still available, there just isn’t enough for Lau to catch up. However Lau will have to maintain a second placed finish or better to stay ahead of his Hong Kong counterpart, Danny Stacy Chau (Team IMSP) who is just 16 points behind.

Japanese driver, Hideharu Kuroki (Team IMSP) is expected to make a spirited drive this weekend, having missed the last two Rounds of the race at Sentul in July, Kuroki hopes to end the Season further up the ranks from fourth.

He will have to keep a watch on Chen Han Chen (Taiwan / Team AAI-Buddy Club) and Man Ting Yu (Hong Kong / Team IMSP), who are all within the grasp of claiming a third placed finish to the Season.

The Asian Touring Car Series is at Sentul International Circuit, Indonesia as part of the Indonesian Series of Motorsport event held over three days from 9th to 11th September 2011. The two-round Season Finale will be held on Sunday with Round 9 at 9.15am while the 15 laps Round 10 will be held at 1pm (local time).

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, i found a pair of Subaru impreza stock semi bucket seats, thinking of fitting them in my kenari. After measuring, the impreza seat original bracket is more less same as kenari bracket. just minor difference. Question is, must i use weiding to even out the difference, or i could just use thick metal plates cut fit to size and use nuts and bolts instead of welding? Thx!! i thinking of Diy install. if using nuts and bolts just fine i could just proceed install myself.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience