Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

cheap tyre 13",14",15",16"...start frm RM78 for a fully 100% of treat of tyre

im looking for:

205 55 15

4pcs ..

thanx

sic said:
bro, u said got 13'...but where are the spec n price for it???

d 13" tyre r similar to d 14" 1 n d price r RM75/pc...

Just curious....does this kind of tyre really save?
i scare i installed then something happen on the road....mean accident....
Who is using it....can give some comment, coz i never c any possitive comment here.....
Sorry if i wrote something wrongly....jus wanna gain some infor...

eibach24 said:
can u pm me full adress shop name or map..??
wanna come and view the tyres...
tq

ok...get our map/location in kazutogarage.com.......any problem u call 012 278 7115 for more infor..thx..

thomas_2996 said:
bro 205/45/16 tyre 1pcs rm118????

new 1 r ?????

tyre what brand?????

this is new tyre.. the only diff with normal new tyre is.. this tyre is made using a HOUSING of an used tyre >>> meaning >>> the supplier or manufacturer only uses the housing and re wrap and mould to make a new treat tyre >>> process of making this tyre is the same as making new tyres >>> about the brand >>> it depands on wat housing used to re-wrap the tyres... some hav good year .. dunlop etc etc....

and the driff explaination goes like this... >>>> if the tyres can TAHAN for hard and hot driffting.. surely its good for road use...

205/45/16....new price RM127

supernatural said:
205/50/16 bro?

suprenatural....wat u 1 2 ask...????205/50/16 bro...??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

adamshahm said:
IMG_3730.jpg

IMG_3731.jpg

IMG_3734.jpg

saiz :205/45/16
price : now..RM118/pc.....will increase price in 20/08/2006....RM127

for more information,please call 012 278 7115 or 016 695 1133

NOTE:PRICE INCREASE IN 20/08/2006

plz no sms,miss call n PM

:regular_smile: Holla bro, can u state to me wots brand of this tyre? Interested ere & how many pieces do u have in this size (205/45/16)?Izit for daily use or only for racing and drifting?:regular_smile:[/QUOTE]

:regular_smile: thr r all kind of brand for d casing but all same treat...hw many pcs u 1..?
100pc..? 200..? we can supply....its good for drift mean its good for daily use...coz drifting need good grip tyre as every1 knw that...d price nw r RM127
:regular_smile:[/QUOTE]

e819 said:
i think ppl alredi confuse wit bro dorifmon explaination lah..
ok i help him out... i went 2 his shop on saturday.... and as his explaination...

this is new tyre.. the only diff with normal new tyre is.. this tyre is made using a HOUSING of an used tyre >>> meaning >>> the supplier or manufacturer only uses the housing and re wrap and mould to make a new treat tyre >>> process of making this tyre is the same as making new tyres >>> about the brand >>> it depands on wat housing used to re-wrap the tyres... some hav good year .. dunlop etc etc....

and the driff explaination goes like this... >>>> if the tyres can TAHAN for hard and hot driffting.. surely its good for road use...

thx broe819...gd explaination..hehe:regular_smile: ...thx thx...

brian84 said:
do you have the tyre for 175/70/13........???
can pm me the price........??
i would like to take 4 piece if possible..........
best price for 4 pls............
thanx.........^^

175/70/13 are selling RM75/pc

Bro Dorifmon, do u have 185/70/13 or 195/70/13?
or mayb 185/65/13 or 195/65/13?
I know it's a odd size, but still wanna try n ask.
Pls let me know the price as well...is that RM75/pc if u have.
Thx.

bro u have 235/45/17???pls pm me aboiut the price and all the brean thank you..

silverEVO1 said:
175/60/13 for 4piece any brand .. how much bro ?

175/70/13 selling RM75/pc

e819 said:
eh dorifmon.. rite o not i explain?? no diskaun 4 me ar.. hel u marketing.. heheheh

ya...rite...hehe...thanks man....good explaination.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom