Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

Cheap Handling Improvement - Spring Buffers

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
IMPORTANT REMINDER: Read this post thoroughly before you ask. When you are calling/SMS, kindly introduce yourself (name, forum, car model).

AMT Spring Buffer

Have a limited budget for suspension upgrade? This is a cheap alternative to improve handling without having to replace any suspension parts. The spring buffer also help to reduce problems of springs bottoming out or wheels scrapping the fender.

PRODUCT RANGE: Fits most cars with stock or lowered springs

PRICE: RM60 per pair

INSTALLATION: FOC

WARRANTY: 1 year

CALL: 019-359 3909 (Drex)

Click here for Google Map

Attachments

Last edited:

Anderson_god

Known Member
Dec 13, 2006
drex, if u can check the size u confirm got i will be there this friday. cos is coming from jb, i'm also looking for the pioneer dvd player, u got? do pm me details, might install togethere in the fairlady 350z, quote me including the workmanship for both.

eterna_76

Known Member
Apr 22, 2008
bro,can used at zerone hilosofthard absober (perdana)
pm me best prize..

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
drex, if u can check the size u confirm got i will be there this friday. cos is coming from jb, i'm also looking for the pioneer dvd player, u got? do pm me details, might install togethere in the fairlady 350z, quote me including the workmanship for both.
We have all 6 sizes in ready stock for us to choose from. In addition to that, there's no practical way to 'confirm' the sizes, until your car is here. RM60/pair should be the price, as applied to even the Protons so we are not charging you any higher simply because you drive a Nissan.

As for the Pioneer DVD player, you can contact Howie Choo at 012-7671360 directly.

bro,can used at zerone hilosofthard absober (perdana)
pm me best prize..
The spring buffers are NOT designed to be used with coilover springs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

India's Tata Motors (TTM) will be named on Dec. 21 as the winning bidder in the auction for Jaguar and Land Rover, according to a report in Britain's Birmingham Post newspaper. Tata will pay £1 billion, or about $2 billion, for the two Ford Motor (F) luxury auto brands, said the newspaper, which is based near Jaguar and Land Rover's home in the British midlands.

Ford spokesman Mark Truby said the company plans...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience