Chassis Realignment

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Anyone heard of this? I have done some reading lately and found that there is this service. Lets say in an event if accident, if the frame of the car is dent/bent, instead of using the manual way to knock it back, there is this hydraulic machine, computer controlled that will pull back your chassis. They bolt the chassis onto a sturdy base and then the hydraulics will pull and realign with the computer reading and sensing the position. They even said that it can replace the strength of the metal/cure metal fatigue by realigning the atoms in it.

Is there any place that offer such service? Are there in the original dealers like UMW, Honda, etc service centre?

Because I noticed certain parts of my car that have uneven gaps and some signs of impacts. maybe the previous owner got accident. Of course the bugger salesman said no accident la... And the frame was quite nicely and properly knocked back. When I bought the car, I checked but couldn't sensed any. But today an experienced mech checked my car and told me there is a possibility of accident before.

If there are such service, I would like to to and realign my chassis once and for all. Anybody got info/experience? What is the price?

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
my car;s chasis was realligned using a beam & a chain........
without those hi tech computer gadgets......old skool style...
Old skool is good...

especially for your pocket

:biggrin:

m a v [3] r i c k

9,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL
Visit site
Just a word of advice, don't ever go to master body...bloody bunch of cons.

If you happen to find another place, please drop me a PM :)

m a v [3] r i c k

9,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL
Visit site
g4i8y0t,
To make long story short, paid the sum and only got allignment of the wheels done instead of the chassis. Not 1 car, but 2 cars with the same result.

v1ctorong

Known Member
Nov 25, 2005
USA1
PJ, Jalan Kilang 51/B

I found they have the system 4 years ago, dunno they still have or not.

they will put your car on a chasis and measure some node point using laser. Price not cheap, should be around 2k?

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good Morning, we are working on a Honda City again. Although its a common car, but its definitely not to be neglected in terms of protection.

Upon arrival, we moved the car to a accessible position for the washing and started with the basic washing...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience