Changing to sports steering wheel?

holysniper

Known Member
May 26, 2011
N/A
Hi bros,

is there any way (like inserting a resistor) to remove the airbag light if i change to a sports steering wheel?

thanks!

holysniper

Known Member
May 26, 2011
N/A
i have been running without the airbag resistor for many mths already without any problem, of cos the airbag light will be lighted throughout.

the bosskit should be able to get from those selling the steering wheel accessories shops.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
if disabling the air bag, and when accident happened.......the car occupants may not be able to claim insurance, due to car safety mod.

Think carefully, guys.

Euphoria

Known Member
Nov 29, 2008
Go to ur SC, ask them to pull out the bulb for airbag sensor light.. I also changed to sports steering wheel, no problem at all if the light is on.. just leave it :P

holysniper

Known Member
May 26, 2011
N/A
i just plug out the airbag fuse located behind the glove compartment.. as either way my airbags are disabled..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Speedcar Series will feature an eight-date, 16 race calendar on tracks across Asia and the Middle East.

GRAND RACING EVENTS

Speedcar Series will form part of the Grand Racing events featuring exciting 2-day race meetings in partnership with GP2 Asia.

The Grand Racing events will feature more than 6 hours of combined racing action offering spectators a similarly thrilling program on both Race Day 1...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience