Changing my "P" License

bling_bling

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Alrite guys, here's da problem. i'm from kuching and i came to KL to study. My "P" license expires in July, can i change my license here in KL or do i have to go back to kuching to have it done?? THanx in advance...

anfernee

Known Member
Jan 16, 2005
dude, try to go to any driving school and they should be able to help u do it... they charge a small fee like RM10 to do it.. good luck :D

doktahu

Known Member
Nov 27, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
i think no need to go back kuching..coz JPJ now online..u can change anywhere u want as long as u r in MALAYSIA.. :D

bryan90s

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
got mah

Bukit Bintang Plaza JPJ . no many people all the time wan. 15mins kaotim

escaflowne

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2004
Visit site
for me i onces did at the jpj main office at jln genting klang fast and efficient..but not get con by those runner standing around.they offer help just reject.go to the second floor of the building..everything very easy one lah..fast

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We’re quite accustomed to shouting matches after bumping into someone or have watched a shouting match by the side of the road but I really wish I would have been there to watch this. Would have been quite funny actually.

This is what happened, what happened to the car above did not happen as a result of the accident. The woman was driving her car (a Buick) through Nankai University campus where she bumped...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience