question of changing owner name.

audiolizard

Known Member
Aug 19, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
if i am going to sell out my car to the others
i need to bring my car to puspakom for inspection.
the question is, my car is already changed excaust pipe
lowered. and some kind of modification. so its very garang already.
so can pass inpection a? need runner to do it? if yes how much do this thing usually cost?
need urget answer please help me ASAP

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
Normally runner is depend on how hard is the task.
For ur case, prefer go to runner for inspection.

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
depends how big and noisy is your exhaust and how low has you lowered. If it just a normal size and quiet exhaust and your fingers can put inside the fender to tyre gap, I don't think there is any problem going to inspection.

audiolizard

Known Member
Aug 19, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
my exhaust is not the "trumpet" but its not a original one...
and the car is lowered.. but not lowered untill cannot put finger in lah..
but some said.. if im just going to inspect for changing owner then is ok wo..
nvm i will try by my self tomorrow and not going to use any runner

basikal_pancit

500 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Selangor
Bro, i did sent my car to puspakom without runner.
It was a 1.3 satria with evo3 engine.
I had big loud blizt exhaust and lots of mod too...
Plus, the engine number was 'punched' to 4G61 number.

Everything went well without any problem.
So I ask the Puspakom person.

This is what they required to tukar nama

1. Body not sambung (they will check for any welding mark on the body )
2. Tinted (they dont care even it was original mirror from japan)
3. Chasis number match with the geran and engine number
4. Chasis condition

Thats all.. for tukar nama, they wont look at the exhaust , at the engine mode, bodykit la etc...

I went to Puspakom at Kpg Medan...near the NPE

Just sharing bro

basikal_pancit

500 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Selangor
I dunno about HID but they dont give a damn about other things except for the 4 i mentioned above. Only for tukar nama laa....

If u're on NPE heading to bangsar from sunway, after the sunway Npe tol, there will be left u-turn in front of kpg dato' harun (around 2km from tol i guess). then after u make u turn , keep left until u saw a mosque on ur left. Just take left at the mosque and follow the road. there will be few signboards of puspakom... good luck :)

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
yes.. tukar nama is easier proses n less hassle not that many test like endorsing a newly installed engine... check body, check chasis, check mounting,engine no genuinity, brakes n etc...

only hassle is if you hv imported cars with dark tint that comes permanent with the mirror.. like ek9,ep3 n etc.. hv to change the screen 1st... but subaru empriza also hv dark screen also, iv never experience any bout subaru yet... maybe others cld clarify

basikal_pancit

500 RPM
Apr 7, 2005
Selangor
yeah , imported car that come with black mirror are required to change their mirror, no tolerance for that.. unless u got some kaki can do it for u...

experience that with my honda, had to! :(

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
I dunno about HID but they dont give a damn about other things except for the 4 i mentioned above. Only for tukar nama laa....

If u're on NPE heading to bangsar from sunway, after the sunway Npe tol, there will be left u-turn in front of kpg dato' harun (around 2km from tol i guess). then after u make u turn , keep left until u saw a mosque on ur left. Just take left at the mosque and follow the road. there will be few signboards of puspakom... good luck :)
ok thanks bro, but in order to make the u turn, should come from federal hway rite? if sunway, will pass on the NPE flyover, anyways i get wat u mean bro...i stay around that area....

thanks again.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There's a new landmark up north. Finished in signature silver, the 3rd and latest Porsche Centre Penang was officially launched by Sime Darby Auto Performance (SDAP) today. The cutting edge facility will be a significant addition to Porsche's presence in Malaysia.

<blockquote class="instagram-media" data-instgrm-captioned data-instgrm-version="7" style=" background:#FFF; border:0...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience