Challenge! Prices of R32 GTR

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
One thing I really regret was not buying Johnyblze's R32GTR when he was letting it go for very very cheap. I needed to maintain a certain level of cash reserve cause of my new house and some pending investment opportunities.

Looking back a part of me regrets not buying it yet I'm thankful I did not indulge. Although the R32GTR was worth the money, I knew it would never ever end at that. It would have started another round of modifying and I had spent what I considered to be more than enough on cars for the year especially since I've never financed any of the cars so was time for better use of finances.http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/members/johnyblze.html

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
Gobiz,
Its true R33GTR Blue. Opening price RM80K. I bought my ER34 at the same place. Way below RM100K due to their mistake and bank mistake. Long story but thats my gain.

http://www.mudah.my/nissan-skyline-gtr-sabah-1752971.htm?ca=14_s
Condition not sure. It was my 1st option but due to limited cash, and fantastic human error of the year, i got myself a 34. hehehe.....
Wow! Amazing price considering I bought and sold mine at RM150+k 4 years ago.

If I was in Msia, I'd probably go check it out hehehe. Of course, need to check:
1. Ori. gtr - cross check engine and chassis numbers
2. No chassis damage - gotta check undersides etc.
3. JPJ registration and AP - just in case, otherwise Kastam might seize the car.

If all okay, worth the cash...it's a lot of car for the money.

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
Gobiz,
I saw the car with original shiny puspakom sticker and they did show me the AP letter. But din check the rest. I'm not sure the car history.

kaminari

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Taiping
Is this Labuan car?Would say it`s cheap for Borneo side.AP price is lot cheaper compare Peninsular

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
Is this Labuan car?Would say it`s cheap for Borneo side.AP price is lot cheaper compare Peninsular
If not mistaken, Labuan is duty-free zone, like Langkawi... cars are extremely cheap as there's no import duties to be paid....

But this car is registered in KK... so if it's a straight car, it's a really good bargain.

Anyway, I'm salivating again here in UK, so many R32 GTRs to choose from, all cheap cheap.

Let me share some examples:
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/li...tr&px=&xsl=list&pagesize=15&filter=TP&o=q&pc=

The ones I like:
Stock standard, RM27,500. Black (my fav. colour)
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/896906.htm

Already bikin a bit, 500hp, RM36,400. Gunmetal grey (my fav. colour lagi)
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/865007.htm

Sudah manyak bikin, sinang sinang 600hp, RM36,400. Musti boleh kurang punyia (best offer):rofl:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/R32-NISSAN-SK...3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:2|65:7|39:1|240:1318

sighhhhhhhhh :bawling:

Johnyblze

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
perth,WA & Subang Jaya
Visit site
Now i feel like buying the 33 gtr.. still rare... i like big bulky car..The 33 looks like a whale..niceness..must carik kawan for remus...need to unload the four door machine now..ahhahah

pimpin: golf bila bro?? hehhe

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
Now i feel like buying the 33 gtr.. still rare... i like big bulky car..The 33 looks like a whale..niceness..must carik kawan for remus...need to unload the four door machine now..ahhahah

Yup, check all the things I mentioned first, if ok, then it's superb value for money....

R33s are very spacious, even the rear seats are comfy and plenty of legroom.
I've ridden in a R32 before and it feels a lot more compact, esp. for bigger-sized people.

On the other hand, R32 feels more nimble and sporty.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004

Bro,

I tore the ligament in my left forearm and then I ignored it, actually didn't realize the it was that bad - thought was sprained - so it healed by itself but ended up pressing against the nerves that run along my wrist to the thumb, forefinger and middle finger. Basically the opposite of carpal tunnel syndrome.

I had a brace on for nearly 4-6 months and next week going to Sports Clinic for cortisol injection since I'm avoiding surgery at all costs.

gobiz

500 RPM
May 16, 2004
KL
Visit site
any1 who wanted to buy a BNR32 now is anyhow richer than any1 who own a BNR34 and BCNR33. is talking about 100k CASH!!!!!
No, R32 is same as R33 I think. Now both cannot get loan.

R34 is much more expensive, if you take loan, you still have to pay for it. But you will also add:
1. Interest for the loan
2. Depreciation of the car

So any owner of R34 is richer than owner/buyer of R32/R33. Simple :idea:

raptorie54

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
tokyo autolink
Visit site
No, R32 is same as R33 I think. Now both cannot get loan.

R34 is much more expensive, if you take loan, you still have to pay for it. But you will also add:
1. Interest for the loan
2. Depreciation of the car

So any owner of R34 is richer than owner/buyer of R32/R33. Simple :idea:
yes, the price of bnr34 is the highest among all but most ppl can go full loan to get the car. most ppl may not need cash rich to get bnr34 but as for bnr32 u must have at least rm100k cash in hand to get it. so imagine a guy who is willing to pay rm100k to buy an old bnr32 then i shud say he is loaded. i would say any1 single who has rm10k income per month is applicable to loan for bnr34.

im not talking about all bnr34 owners are not rich, but as for bnr32 owners confirm they are!!!

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hye there...im using kancil.i bought 1 set of adj suspension,brand apm few months ago but im nt satisfied wit it..too bumping when str8 road but when cornering agak cun...wut should i do to improve my handling at higher speed?i need sum advise from taico... :hmmmm:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience