cemerlang,gemilang......terbilang

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
after the bullet proof vest that gman wants to buy... now they are also plaining to buy some state of the art gadget to arrest people who are into bribes.... BPR (Badan Pengalak Rasuah) wants to have this things... but the prob who are the king pin in bribes....

I hate to say this but sorry la, this is what happen when too many M's run the country.

I suppose you meant M as in Ministers? Yeah, too many ministers in cabinet and all NATO king.

DONE ...

TheAgeMelbourne15Nov20062831.jpg

If you look to the most right side of the article. You see something more funny.....the g rather use the money to do stunts like sending a man into space...:rofl:

Shhhhsssssh ..... I know what and who you meant exactly ... hahaha ... Agreed :adore:

i also know... even i am from them but better... :rofl:

thanx for sharing the news.... now i understand why all my foreign frens laugh at me when malaysia send our astronaut to space...

It is sad but unfortunately it's real ....

Could not ever wake up from this bad dream coz we are living it in reality ...

I can't find any reason to be so happy about Malaysia sending a guy up into space. Why?

1. Its seems like Malaysia is trying to show off to other countries for being able to send a handsome guy up to space "Hey...look we sent a handsome guy up into space" = to a 3 years old boy "Hey..look I got the newest game console"

2. They claimed to be doing some important experiments in space to benefits others. Where's the experiments results? They said "its destroy during re-entry" Yeah, right!. Where's all the written documents containing the experiments ? I don't believe that they are so stupid to be doing some important experiments without any notes written down....

During my secondary school times, when we are having science class. All experiments that we do also has to be recorded...the things used, the procedures, the reaction and the results...

Last edited:
Maybe they did something like, how to cook roti-canai at the bottom of the return capsule during re-entry to Earth ... Must be totally charred to ashes ... or maybe pretty-boy totally fogotten to bring his Pokermon pencil box and Sailor-moon notebook but instead his pretty-boy Barbie make-up box. Ooooh well, Malaysia Boleh!

Maybe they did something like, how to cook roti-canai at the bottom of the return capsule during re-entry to Earth ... Must be totally charred to ashes ... or maybe pretty-boy totally fogotten to bring his Pokermon pencil box and Sailor-moon notebook but instead his pretty-boy Barbie make-up box. Ooooh well, Malaysia Boleh!

No~ Eyong. He totally forgot to bring his whole god damn Barbie school bag and his Transformers water bottle. (Inside the capsule during launch......) "Wa:bawling:....Wa....:bawling:...Mummy~~I forgot to bring my Barbie school bag and Transformers water bottle to space~~"

They send one boy up into Space, what to happy about??? Experiment??? What kind exactly??? For me, he just went out for vacation...Wasting OUR money...

Nothing glorious bout it, for primary school, it might sound heroic...
If u ask small kid, what u want to be when u grow up???
"Astronaut" ...

baru tau ke ?? Our Gman wants to show off to the world our own stupidity ???

seriously... we made biggest building...but failed (i bet we all remember what happen that time, economy crisis)
Sears Tower - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Image:Skyscrapercompare.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and some more saying WOW got state of the art facilities from one local university siap with ISO... got good grads there n crap... well that local uni was the one with the MOST students who dont get a JOB (n also famous for P*RN)... I also heard eat students money for their own use... (building waterfall n buying crap n also destroying old building to build theirs).. also i heard, after sending this guy to everest.. now want him to travel around the world with bicycle... how cool is that ?? US is not dump for doing this instead of war...

it is sad to see our country slowly dying... seriously.. see our neighbours singapore n indonesia.. u will be surpirsed.. yes u can say indon sucks n all.. but fyi, i been there, their broadband are so damn fast than streamyx n even this F*cking maxis broadband.. the security guards are MORE MORE polite than our country yg suka jerit n belasah people.. playboy issue ?? (i remembered Eyong or Kev-Vtech was angry bcoz of the parit issue).. u never seen indonesian sexy magazines yet.... they are DAMN SEXY than playboy n no censored even the parit n all...

I do have foreign frens from around the world.. n laughing n joking at me, well us for sending space boy to space for playing with water n crap... dont u feel malu when people ask ?? "Why u send guys to space ?? eat ketupat n make tea tarik rite ??"

*nanti i post about embarassment we made about space boy...

P/S: if i post is bad plz delete or edit it...

Pak Lah says... Malays ain't stupid. Taken from MSN news.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Agence France-Presse - 11/4/2007 11:13 AM
Malays 'not stupid or weak' and must become competitive: PM

Malaysia's majority ethnic group, the Muslim Malays, are not "stupid or weak" and should stop being fearful and learn to live without government handouts, the prime minister reportedly said Sunday.

"The feeling of being scared and apprehensive has dominated the thinking of the Malays for far too long... we are still scared even after 50 years of independence," Prime Minister Abdullah Ahmad Badawi said.

Abdullah said in an interview reported by the official Bernama news agency that Malays must not continue to rely on a four-decade-old system of positive discrimination which entitles them to a range of benefits.

"They must learn to stand on their own feet and learn to be competitive. We will help the Malays who are serious in wanting to do business and want to work hard," he said.

"I've said many times Malays are not stupid or weak," he added.

Abdullah said it would take a long process to change the mindset of Malays, who make up 60 percent of the population but lag far behind the ethnic Chinese community which dominates the business sector.

"I want the Malays to capitalise on the opportunities given to them," he said. "There are no easy ways to succeed in life. Only the educated, knowledgeable and the hard-working will succeed eventually."

The prime minister's salvo comes ahead of the ruling United Malays National Organisation (UMNO) party congress this week which is expected to tackle the issue of the positive discrimination policies that are criticised as ineffective.

Government data released in 2004 showed that 8.3 percent of Malays were still living in poverty -- earning less than 190 dollars a month -- compared to just 0.6 percent of Chinese and 2.9 percent of Indians.

After racially charged speeches at last year's assembly caused dismay among Malaysia's ethnic Chinese and Indians, Abdullah said the party must show this time that it was intent on benefiting all Malaysians.
+++++++++++++++++++++++

Well, we all know the truth now, don't we?

sorry to say but here are some embarrassment we made....

1. We send astronaut to show of our name
2. other astronauts were standing still.. malaysia was the only one.. going left n right.. n also we are the 1st to say "hi mom hi dad.. i am in space," no other country did that if i am not mistaken. Even PM malukan kita video to proof
YouTube - Angkasawan Arrive ISS : Dzull

3. What is sending ketupat, rendang, sate n all to space ?? He cannot eat space food ?? or bcoz we want to show off malaysian food ??
4. One interview between Russia, US n Malaysia... mmg embarrassing.. Russia n US are serious in their mission.. but we.. playing around.. even mr. JJ cant asnwer what the russians were serious at.. i try write what happen on the interview

russian: I dont care what religion u are but make sure our mission is complete
JJ: We have our religious book for them in space from our JAKIM. =.="

Russian: We are serious in our mission we dont want to send people who are not serious.
JJ: We are ready to send Dr. Faiz soon.
Russian: Since u are interested sending people to space why dont you buy ur own soyuz n send them ???
JJ: Speechless (Somehow i heard a rumour we are buying it, who going to maintain.. if that local uni please la.. disaster for us n wasting)

thats is what so far i can remember... damn embarrassing...

5. I heard from the news.. we spoiled some ISS equipment
6. What is this ????? experiment or playing around ??
YouTube - Eksperimen Angkasawan Malaysia
YouTube - Malaysian angkasawan - thirsty

7. i think we bring bad luck in space.. somehow i heard we crash landed...instead of a smooth landing..

P/S: please delete or edit if not suitable

Last edited:
yea we better buy that soyuz and label it as air asia. so that we can sent those unnessary people there including the sa wi:rofl: the soyuz will be maintain by proton.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom