cemerlang,gemilang......terbilang

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing glorious bout it, for primary school, it might sound heroic...
If u ask small kid, what u want to be when u grow up???
"Astronaut" ...

Kinda reminded me when I was a young school-arse and the teacher would ask what you want to be. And I bet more than half the class wants to be a Scientist in referrence to McGyver ... 10 years down the road, you think back ... "Man, I wished I would have born filty-rich and be a BUM instead ..."

i cant believe this... look at the sucker punches

[youtube]VAa0j6J2jyg&watch_response[/youtube]

Legit questions... thrown at with offensive remarks...

sigh

[youtube]2iCgZohPSI8[/youtube]

This space shit is seriously starting to prove itself to be as pure a shit as the people who did it. Sorry to sound demotivating, but the gay boy went there and came back with NOTHING! And here they are, boasting and shit like that. It's just a trip to space and back. What a bunch of fools.

Can't you see ... It's the "G" using it now as a political stunt to win vote's for the coming election ... Now all the atuk and nenek from some forsaken kampung thinks their little Mat Rempit and Bosia would have an equal chance to be an "angkasawan" or angka-tadak-sawan ...

i cant believe this... look at the sucker punches

[youtube]VAa0j6J2jyg&watch_response[/youtube]

Tanah tak wakaf ?? n WTF is the bloody hell MPAJ abusing the kids... i bet the kid that they were carrying were the ones being beaten up...

No offence, somehow this JAKIM... are a bunch of idiots n also.. believing in slander...

my Best fren who studied in a local university (so called the BEST Bumi Uni).. was slander that he was murtad... n somehow this.. JAKIM.. came to him dorm break the door n arrest him for 3 days.. in the end.. they were sorry n said that he was slandered... i meant why didnt they investigate... tetiba jadi hero n destroy property pastu sorry... :mad:

Abusing the kids...take an order without investigate...idiots...

I saw today's TheSun. They are now slowly turning more of their their fu*king attention towards us bloggers already. Saying we are trying to create lies and havoc within the country and...bastard...we are saying out facts, not some home made lies like "you" people did.

I saw today's TheSun. They are now slowly turning more of their their fu*king attention towards us bloggers already. Saying we are trying to create lies and havoc within the country and...bastard...we are saying out facts, not some home made lies like "you" people did.

All media's under 'their' control...What is written is what they wanted. Anything they did that sound heroic, is written...Anything they did bullshit, they twist back to make it instead......:mad:
I knew this...

titanrev... about the blog issue.... they taking action secretly... well sort of...

i remembered the news.. some VC from a local uni was talking saying.. "bloggers must take care of sensitivity issue," .. YEah rite.. if i am not mistaken ur university are makin bad bloggers.... talking bad about people n race.. also thanx to ur local uni.. u are makin bad grads n rasicm.... somehow i feel not the authorities taking the action on bloggers but this local uni is taking action against bloggers..

well... i remembered there a few blogs condamning the univeristy for the services n all even during their annual hacking event... this blogs were angry even only a few lines... after the VC said this... all those blogs (who condamn the university) were deleted... or MIA...

wow. they demolished a surau. Personally, I don't know how to comment. Maybe to those who thinks malays will always help malays, this could be a bit of an eye opener.

Wonder wat the authorities will demolish next...haih...

wow. they demolished a surau. Personally, I don't know how to comment. Maybe to those who thinks malays will always help malays, this could be a bit of an eye opener.

Maybe it was a PAS area :biggrin:

devious17,
hahaha yeah, it could possibly be. Since PAS stands for Parti Ajaran Sesat, and the so-called good malays don't like ajaran sesat, so they demolished it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom