Cefiro Club

vk9

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Sabah
ong.. possible for u take a pic of that? can courier to EM kah?? :biggrin:

anyway, it is time to change the exhaust soon as it is going to spoil soon....

Lawcc

Known Member
Jul 15, 2005
Damansara
ongteckweng said:
wah law...very good stuffs...once u have it...can dyno our cars la...hehehe...for COKE in burger king okie...hehe
hehe...TCM charge RM91, I charge RM20, after 30 times, get back the cost, FOC for all, how about that?

cwkm

Known Member
Jul 26, 2005
PJ
Hello there... I only get to know bout this new thread. I'm caught with hay fever due to the terrible haze around. Please count me into this Cefiro Club... =P

Name: cwkm aka Calvin
Car: Nissan Cefiro A32
Engine: VQ20DE
Wheels: stock ='(
Suspension: stock ='(
Converted headlamp with some korean brand 8000K HID
Incoming: 16" A33 rims (for the time being), full aluminium front upper strut shipping from US... er...what else? i dunno... just got the car for a month only... not that rich to do so many things in one shot ler...

hahahahaha

Ong... bout the sticker, how much is it? when can take? i'm interested eh...anyway, i'm doing bak kut teh. work almost everyday... only free at night. haha... oh ya... bout my shop... check out today's The Star newspaper under Metro section page 35. That's my shop... i mean family biz la... =)

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
hey calvin...welcome mate...wah...bakuteh...wher about?? goin to check star today.
got discount? we can have TT there...hehehe

anyway, the sticker costs rm8 a piece..some idea wher to put: rear and front windscreen...hehe

vk9

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Sabah
ongteckweng said:
hey calvin...welcome mate...wah...bakuteh...wher about?? goin to check star today.
got discount? we can have TT there...hehehe

anyway, the sticker costs rm8 a piece..some idea wher to put: rear and front windscreen...hehe
i miss bah kut teh..... :frown:

suggest back windscreen or boot area... so tht ppl will notice it when u zoom past..... :biggrin:

cgui

500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
Setapak
cwkm ..
yeah just read in the star newspaper. wow .. hannah tan came to yr place & eat huh? very chun & sexy girl if i might say .... hehehe some guys will know wat i mean....

really can't believe her size man .. small but also big in some area .. hahahaha ...

anyway .. welcome cwkm ... will try out yr bak kut teh 1 day .. i'm a fan !

Lawcc

Known Member
Jul 15, 2005
Damansara
cwkm..

Where is the location hah? Bak Kut Teh, my favarite leh...

Ong,
Can I order sticker x 1?

Known Member
Jan 28, 2005
KL
Visit site
ongteckweng said:
good idea bro...will c if it is goin to cost more or not. just a line : "www.zerotohundred.com" will do i think...hehe

ok, heres the update on the stickers.

1) RachelAgl x 2
2) ongteckweng x 2
3) cgui x 2
4) vk9 x 3
5) MancCell x 2
6) Dream.tent x 2 (update)

anyone else. 0123? topui? din? lawcc?

btw, anyone here would like some real hp increase? a fren of mine (exhaust shop in Batu Caves, kinda famous here) has design a special high flow cat for Nissan car. he actually owns a serena. this high flow cat allows exhaust gas to run more freely comparing to stock n u can feel it is much smoother.
currently his asking price is rm300 for stainless steel and rm200 for normal type. might get discount if we do group buy. im plannin to get it done coz i know stock CATs r the worst thing u wanna put in ur car. hehehe...let me know what u guys think. cheers
hey ong its not that i dont want haha
but the prob is i'll only be back in december
i duwan to buy them n let them rot at home :S
lol
but i'll get it once i get home :)
erm n guys please PM me your details so we can contact you guys easily.
most importany is erm contact number n e mail address :)
thanks

vk9

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Sabah
0123, the stickers can last mah.....

Lawcc

Known Member
Jul 15, 2005
Damansara
0123 said:
erm n guys please PM me your details so we can contact you guys easily.
most importany is erm contact number n e mail address :)
thanks
Is kind of confusing, some PM you, some put up in this forum, I am at lost....

If not want to disclose the contact to public which may end up getting problem due to misuse of contacts by non-member, I suggest PM...

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
law...dont b so stingy la..hehehe
take 2 okie?

0123...no prob..will reserve 2 for u if u wan...

1) RachelAgl x 2
2) ongteckweng x 2
3) cgui x 2
4) vk9 x 3
5) MancCell x 2
6) Dream.tent x 2
7) lawcc x 2
8) 0123 x 2 (reserved until Dec
)

Last edited:

black widow

Known Member
Feb 18, 2005
Hai how r u guys,

Model :A31
condition: still standard and modify bit by bit

nice to join the club

cwkm

Known Member
Jul 26, 2005
PJ
Ong... I would like to have 2 stickers. Reserve them for me. Bout my shop... erm... It's behind Dataran Prima... Next to Aman Suria. It's called SunwayMas Commercial Centre. The shop's facing a playground.

Hehe... ya... Hannah Tan did come to my shop and try out some of my dishes and she loves it. Seriously, she's cun lar... what else can I say? hahaha

Ong, what's "TT" anyway? Sorry dude... I'm new in here... xD

nlexis

Known Member
Aug 12, 2005
Klang
Howdy

Howdy guys, I was refered here by folks who happened to read my post in autoworld forum.

I was looking to some feedback from there concerning Cefiro. I'm new to this car. Just gotten it so, now want to make some changes and I was looking for places to get some accessories.

Also, kindly assist me on this
1. Wat is the difference b/w 2.0L and 2.0G?
2. If want to change to leather seat, where to go to get a good deal

Regards

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
Tight as in very little space to spare when installing...fit fit.
The A32 version totally out, can't go in at all.

vk9 said:
dream, thanks for the prompt response....

btw, what u means by tight?

Thanks.

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
Welcome man! I love Bah Kut Teh....

What can be more perfect with member running own place for TT! wow! Yummy.

cwkm said:
Hello there... I only get to know bout this new thread. I'm caught with hay fever due to the terrible haze around. Please count me into this Cefiro Club... =P

Name: cwkm aka Calvin
Car: Nissan Cefiro A32
Engine: VQ20DE
Wheels: stock ='(
Suspension: stock ='(
Converted headlamp with some korean brand 8000K HID
Incoming: 16" A33 rims (for the time being), full aluminium front upper strut shipping from US... er...what else? i dunno... just got the car for a month only... not that rich to do so many things in one shot ler...

hahahahaha

Ong... bout the sticker, how much is it? when can take? i'm interested eh...anyway, i'm doing bak kut teh. work almost everyday... only free at night. haha... oh ya... bout my shop... check out today's The Star newspaper under Metro section page 35. That's my shop... i mean family biz la... =)

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
Hannah Tan...Yummy

10 Things You Didn’t Know About... HANNAH TAN

YEANG SOO CHING
Thanks NST
http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/Sunpeople/Sunday/Features/20050804120513/Article/index2_html

She’s constantly featured in print advertisements and television commercials. Currently hosting a reality makeover programme on NTV7, Hannah Tan is a familiar face, writes YEANG SOO CHING.

AT an age when most people are still discovering themselves, Hannah Tan seems to have made it. Acting, hosting, landing juicy roles in print advertisements and television commercials, the 24-year-old has her hands full. You would have seen her in one of the many commercials aired over local television: Maybelline, McDonalds, Panasonic, DIGI Prepaid, and Lux. You know, the girl with the sultry looks, courtesy of her Kelabit and Chinese genes.

Perhaps you would have seen her emceeing at corporate functions, or heard her voice-overs for the Penang Hill Railway Guide 2002 and the island's famed Khoo Kongsi Interactive Multimedia 2002. Print advertisements have featured her for Maxis, Citibank, Nescafe, Vanessa Diamonds, Versace makeup and Wacoal lingerie.

As for awards, Hannah (right) has garnered many, among them the Miss Malaysia Petite 2002/2003 title. She did the country proud by emerging third in the Miss Global Petite International World Finals 2002/2003 held in Montreal, Canada.

She’s from Penang, the eldest of three girls, and her family currently lives in Kuching, Sarawak. Evidently not one to take life easy, Tan has been hosting Ringgit Sense over TV3 since January. It was on every Sunday at 7.30pm. Season 6 of the series just ended, and Tan has moved on to hosting a reality makeover show for NTV7, called Looking Good, Feeling Good. It comes on air every Monday night at 10.40pm. Check it out! Meantime, let's get to know Hannah better.

1) Ever the busy bee, Hannah is now working on her single album which will be out towards the last quarter of the year. She’s keeping mum about details though. But ask her about fame and she has a lot to say: “Fame is overrated. It’s basically a compromise of someone’s personal space within the society. It has everything to do with being recognised and celebrated, though it doesn’t necessarily relate to having a good reputation altogether!”

2) She seems to lead a charmed life! What drives her and what’s her secret to attaining success?

“Charmed life? That’s definitely a misconception! I work very hard, and to be honest, being me isn’t as rosy, glamorous and fun as people think it is. My family and friends would know. I live a very hectic lifestyle, but it’s OK, because being busy is definitely better than having absolutely nothing to do! I love what I do, and that’s the most important thing. Like everyone else, I have my bills to pay, and commitments to meet.

“My drive is my ambition to achieve financial freedom by the age of 30, to have sufficient passive income to sustain my lifestyle without having to work for the money. I believe in working and doing all you can while you still can. You never know when you have to stop. When that happens, I don’t want to regret about not having done what I could have done!

“As for the secret to success, I have none. I believe in God, and He is the reason for my existence. However, God is not an excuse for complacency, because at the end of the day, God helps those who help themselves.”

3) The perennial question of marriage or career for today’s modern woman has Hannah in tickles.

“There should be a balance of both. Easier said than done, I suppose, but no woman should be dependent on her spouse. All women should be financially independent to a certain degree. We all know why!” she says.

4) Hannah has given up on her checklist for the perfect man. Ultimately, all she looks for is a man who will be able to help her grow as a person and also in her career.

“Also share my life goals, ambitions and dreams... and vice versa of course!” she says with a wink.

Because marriage is a long-term commitment, she will not settle for anything less.

5) Diamonds, apparently, are not Hannah’s best friend.

“I love speed, so it’s got to be fast cars for me!”

Currently, Hannah drives a yellow Honda S2000, a convertible. Her dream car is a Lamborghini, which is definitely on her list of ‘must haves!’

6) She appreciates the God-given ability to love and be loved. For her, life is nothing without love.

“Passion and enthusiasm derive from the love for something. Compassion for the needy is a reflection of love. In the same way, patriotism is love and respect for your country. So what is life without love?”

7) Her favourite past-times? Singing and cooking. She loves food, and the ability to experiment in her kitchen is a joy. Watching people enjoy her experiments is another satisfaction.

“I sing all the time, and try to cook during the weekends. My friends are my guinea pigs, but they’re really good guinea pigs. They eat and never complain!”

8) What she dislikes most is inhumanity.

“Cruelty to other human beings; heinous acts such as rape, murder and war.”

9) Does she yearn for bigger and better things in life? What are they?

“Yes, at the end of the day, money isn’t all there is to life. My ultimate fulfillment would be to have the ability to make a difference in the lives of others. I want to be able to impact people in a positive way,” she says.

10) And she would like to do it in this, her beloved country, because she can’t think of any other country she’d rather live in.

“I love Malaysia. I love the existence of the many different cultures, the food, the weather, and the fact that our country is developing so rapidly. Some day in the future, I would want to be able to say that I was part of what Malaysia was, and is, to that very day!”

cgui said:
cwkm ..
yeah just read in the star newspaper. wow .. hannah tan came to yr place & eat huh? very chun & sexy girl if i might say .... hehehe some guys will know wat i mean....

really can't believe her size man .. small but also big in some area .. hahahaha ...

anyway .. welcome cwkm ... will try out yr bak kut teh 1 day .. i'm a fan !

Last edited:

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
Welcome BlackWidow

Why not show your car to the gang? Waiting......

black widow said:
Hai how r u guys,

Model :A31
condition: still standard and modify bit by bit

nice to join the club

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
Hello nlexis

What is the model of your cefiro? which year?
We are refering to A31, A32 and A33 as the chassis is the same.
So let's understand more before we move on.

nlexis said:
Howdy guys, I was refered here by folks who happened to read my post in autoworld forum.

I was looking to some feedback from there concerning Cefiro. I'm new to this car. Just gotten it so, now want to make some changes and I was looking for places to get some accessories.

Also, kindly assist me on this
1. Wat is the difference b/w 2.0L and 2.0G?
2. If want to change to leather seat, where to go to get a good deal

Regards

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i need 2 know what suspension and springs which can enter the car coz the originals r crap... and other stuff i can do 2 improve the handling

i curently hav put an integra B18c manual black top in it... but stability is very bad

pls help me out thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience