Cefiro Club

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
vk9 said:
bro,

where can we get strut bar for A33? how much it cost?

Thanks.....

visit acc shop in this part of msia is fruitless as not many cefiro here. therefore, acc shop dont have acc for cefiro... :mad:
try to find ZENDEN distributor. they do have for A33....
or ask someone to send them to u from KL...hehehe

vk9

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Sabah
how much it will cost and where is the location?

Thanks.

cgui

500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
Setapak
try going to "the marketplace" tread & search under "body & chassis" there is a forum on Zenden bars.... look for a guy call Kent20.

PM him or call him. u can find his number there. he might be able to send the bars to KK.

Ong .. yeah still can use spare tyre ... hehehehe .. but sometimes some of us neglect filling up spare tyre with air .. then sure die .. hehehehe .. happen to 1 of my friend when we were driving kancil ... oh yeah .. he had double puncture .. 2 tyres flat .. dunno ppl don't like him or wat .. hehehe ... poor guy ...

RachelAgl

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
N.S. Malaysia
ongteckweng said:
bobby...
btw, u r gettin TITAN ahh...wahh...good. full set? how much? rm3000 right? saw that in their price list. next TT must try ur car mate. no prob right? hehehe
Ong...

Went to Titan shop yesterday but they did not have ready set for me so will return in 2/3 days time to fix...
Uncle Richard coded RM2900 at first but I told him LokeKY paid RM1400 for a pair so we finally agreed at RM 2800...

You are welcome to test my ride...only after I'd done the suspension...now,it swings like a boat at corners :mad: ......

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
vk9 said:
ong.. if pancit 2 biji... how?? :biggrin:

although it is highly unlike to happen... but it did happen to one of my friends civic..... he hit a pothhole in high speed... 2 of the rims (15" only) gone...... and we need to calls trying to borrow rims.....
that's where u are wrong... drifters always carries a pair of spare wheels with them. :D hehehe.. so... all the time got 2 spare tyres in the boot! hahahahahahhaahha

Ong... don't tempt me weh!! isk isk... credit card accepted plak tu... cilakok! hahaha

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
topui11 said:
Ong... don't tempt me weh!! isk isk... credit card accepted plak tu... cilakok! hahaha

mari mari....

17" Stich GULF: RMxxxx
New tyres: RMxxxx
People staring at ur car bcoz of ur rims: PRICELESS

Just let Visa koutim...hehehe

Known Member
Jan 28, 2005
KL
Visit site
Hey guys

A32 3.0 1997
stock :)
anyway just to tell you guys to PM me your details as i'm collecting
all the member's now i only have 4 ppl's
thanks.
most important is ur contact n e mail address
so that we can contact u and i will forward the updated cefiro owner lsit to u guys
cheerz

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
My strut bar

Bros,

I pay RM 120 for my bar. Got it somethere near Giant over at Setapak area.
Just have to tell them it's for A33, they will get it. Fit fit ah! The mounting area for A33 is a bit tight you know.

ongteckweng said:
try to find ZENDEN distributor. they do have for A33....
or ask someone to send them to u from KL...hehehe

bdin

Known Member
Oct 16, 2004

vk9

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Sabah
hey, bdin... welcome... nice ride man.... :smile:

vk9

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Sabah
ong... can i change the sticker qty from 2 to 3? Thanks.

just a query.. do we need to print some website at the lower part of the logo? so that some cefiro owner who may not aware of this forum can easily find and join the club. (whenever he saw a cefiro zoom past with stickers)... :smile:

vk9

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Sabah
dream.tent said:
Bros,

I pay RM 120 for my bar. Got it somethere near Giant over at Setapak area.
Just have to tell them it's for A33, they will get it. Fit fit ah! The mounting area for A33 is a bit tight you know.
dream... can take a nearer pic of ur strut bar esp the connecting part to the car body kah?

Thanks.

MancCell

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
Shah Alam
Hi Ong, I'd like 2 stickers please.

Name:MancCell
Car: Nissan Cefiro A33 - Silver
Engine: VQ20DE
Wheels: 19"
Incoming: 1) Eibach Springs - 1" drop
2) Mild body kit. Front lip, rear skirt.
Tel : 019-3505894

RachelAgl

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
N.S. Malaysia
bdin said:
Hi,
Nice to meet..errr sorry, not yet, forum you all. :)

Name:Bdin
Car:A31
Engine:RB20DET
Wheel:16" Sparco
Origin:Terengganu
Hi Bdin...

Don't know whether you are the Din I missed at the last gathering at Berger King....
Topui told me Din Nismo was coming but I was on my way home already...otherwise can see your nice car personally...

Anyway,nice having you with us here...
Maybe one day we can make one convoy trip to the North and meet you guys from Pinang & Alor Stak... :tee:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Resonly bought alarm system with turbo timer function, the problem with it sometimes is doesnt work, when drive long journey and turn of the ignition it doesnt idle ? Any sifu can help?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience