Cefiro (A33) - Stability issue

vk9

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Sabah
Dear all,

notice in the forum that the cefiro tend to behave badly during cornering. :eek:

will changing to a bigger rims size like 17" or 18" help?

how do it affect the ride and power of the car (A33 - 2.0 Excimo)?

Thanks.

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
forget to add...by increasin the wheel size, ur power for sure will decrease n stiffer ride comparin to ur stock setup...unless u r using superlight rims like TE37...
hope this will clear up ur mind...cheers

vk9

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Sabah
thanks for the info.... i did read dream.tent done to his cefiro before i post... but i just wonder changing rims alone will help...

i like the cefiro that u put in the signature... sporty. too bad, cant find any cefiro bodykit in the market.....

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Changing the suspension will alter the car's handling. Bigger rims / wider tires only worsen the performance / fuel consumption. Never the less, it is a good car. Sat in my ex-boss'es A32 b4... smooth ride all the way from Klang to Cyberjaya.

vk9

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Sabah
get my A33 already.... excited about it but still have not overcome the feeling of driving a big car..... dont dare to drive over 80km/hr..... :confused:

very nice car.... smooth engine. but seem that the ICE is not working properly... need to check out this weekends.

sad to hear that no bodykits for the car.... :eek:

vk9

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Sabah
does anyone know the model number of the headunit used in cefiro 3.0? any preout?

where is the 100w subwoolfer located?

Actually, i got the same HU as per the cefiro 3.0, wonder there is any subwoolfer also?

Thanks.

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
vk9 said:
get my A33 already.... excited about it but still have not overcome the feeling of driving a big car..... dont dare to drive over 80km/hr..... :confused:

very nice car.... smooth engine. but seem that the ICE is not working properly... need to check out this weekends.

sad to hear that no bodykits for the car.... :eek:
actually u guys can custom made...no prob...went to a shop in USJ19...they do have for a32/a33
anyway, once u get used to it, u will be driving at 200km/h in no time...

vk9

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Sabah
ai yah.. i am from sabah lah.... too far away..... ;) thanks.

btw, do u know that the model number of the head unit for the 3.0 cefiro A33? and where is the 100w subwoolfer located?
my car got the same headunit as the 3.0, therefore wondering whether there is any subwoolfer enclosed as well.

Thanks.

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
Hi Ahpeks......
I've been missing in action for 2 weeks!!
1 week in Singapore CommunicAsia and 1more in Perhentian - Diving...

1, Subwoofers in A33 is under the passenger seat. (mine missing!! shit! previous owner sapu it)
2, Clarrion head unit 2 Din - Missing too! 100Watt power house, hard to get it back, I'm looking at Pioneer now.....slup slup...
3, TEIN's adjustable. I'm loving it. But I think if you really use the car for comfort, better not. My car now feels more like a Supra....Kesas cruising 160km/h (cause a bit bumpy at 120~140km/h)
4, If still want it, call me 0123786633. (get ready RM1.5k cash)

vk9

Known Member
Jun 12, 2005
Sabah
thanks for the info....

i had found the subwolfer already.... but the head unit is not working properly.... thinking to change it soon.....

apart from this... front spot light and cornering light is not working......

actually did think to upgrade the sport rim to 18" but scared that the comfort will be sacrified, cost is another big factor.... still put on hold on this... upgrade from 16" to 17" seem unjustified.... any cefiro owner on 18" here??

need to change the muffler as it is rusting badly... any advise on this??

will left the upgrade on absorber later....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hohuum...............Gen2 with a butt. Nothing to be aawed about. Persona to save proton? hahahhahaahaha............side bets anyone?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience