Carmate Ionfeel LED Car Ionizer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car Culture

Carmate Ionfeel LED Car Ionizer

Aug 17, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Carmate Ionfeel KS100 LED Car Ionizer for you and your love ones.
Carmate Ionfeel KS100 LED Car Ionizer is the device that produce negative ions.

WHAT ARE NEGATIVE IONS
Negative Ions are molecules which generated by moving water - rivers, waterfalls, crashing waves and fountains. Besides, it also generated by plants. They are in air which we breath in every seconds to our bodies. It is important to replenish negative ions in our bodies so that our bodies able to continuously function well.

BENEFITS OF NEGATIVE IONS
- Natural Anti Aging & Oxidation
- Better Mood
- De stress
- Improve Body Immune System

ADVANTAGES OF NEGATIVE IONS
- It has high performance carbon fiber brush which can produce 2M unit/cm3 of negative ions. It can ionize and eliminate germs.
- It has adjustable angle / adjustable direction.
- It has Blue LED Light indicator.
- It is just plug and play.

PRODUCT SPECIFICATION

Carmate Ionfeel LED Car Ionizer provide you high concentration, continuously and proximate negative ions to you and your love ones.

Designed and engineered in Japan,
manufactured in China.

Colors: Black or White

Interested please sms or whatsapp at 016 3431760
Price include postage within Malaysia.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello sifus,
recently i replaced my car timing belt & water pump & coolant. But after driving@cruising for a while the check engine light(CEL) comes on and stay around 5-20 seconds then goes off. after a while the CEL will comes on again. i dont really notice the weird perfomance during the CEL on...what could be the cause? the mechanic did not install timing belt correctly? timing off?..or maybe some sensors? sensor fault during timing belt replacement? maybe mechanic broke any sensor...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience