Carace Kwan~!!!

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
TR, she really need to improve the make-up... pls dun tell her i'm said that...:adore:
She's gonna so hate you. You post in thread how would she not see it? PM me lah~~:biggrin: which photo & which part need to improve. I find her make up ok wah~~

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Shadow, you tell her yourself~~Hehehe:biggrin::biggrin:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
She's gonna so hate you. You post in thread how would she not see it? PM me lah~~:biggrin: which photo & which part need to improve. I find her make up ok wah~~
ok, i think she really needs some1 to take care of her outlook, since she so famous. she needs a stylish. i'll giv comment in pm next time... sorry TR & Ms.Carace...:adore:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
ok, i think she really needs some1 to take care of her outlook, since she so famous. she needs a stylish. i'll giv comment in pm next time... sorry TR & Ms.Carace...:adore:
No need to say sorry to me lah...friends mah... the stylish is who? i think is you lah wei got my SMS?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
No need to say sorry to me lah...friends mah... the stylish is who? i think is you lah wei got my SMS?
got baby... thanks..
the stylish must be pro as me la... so, it's me:itsme:

5hadow

Known Member
Jun 19, 2006
Shadow, you tell her yourself~~Hehehe:biggrin::biggrin:
cannot meh... if i say it to her my face will be like this :embarassed:. and i will keep talking stupid thing and then keep :banghead: because of thinking all the stupid thing i've said to a beautiful person. In a simpler word, i'll froze talking to a beauty like her... same as i've encountered before with err.. "god knows who". for once meh? can arrr :adore:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
got baby... thanks..
the stylish must be pro as me la... so, it's me:itsme:
What baby? I'm not your baby lah~~ wah~# say yourself is pro woh...wait till Fat gor see this sure he vios kau you...

cannot meh... if i say it to her my face will be like this :embarassed:. and i will keep talking stupid thing and then keep :banghead: because of thinking all the stupid thing i've said to a beautiful person. In a simpler word, i'll froze talking to a beauty like her... same as i've encountered before with err.. "god knows who". for once meh? can arrr :adore:
OK lah...Hehehe...why froze don't be shy lah....she's also a human being wah...not some alien or ET from Mars...Hahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
What baby? I'm not your baby lah~~ wah~# say yourself is pro woh...wait till Fat gor see this sure he vios kau you...

OK lah...Hehehe...why froze don't be shy lah....she's also a human being wah...not some alien or ET from Mars...Hahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:
Will "Hang Kei" / Stun for a moment..Haha..

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
...er... i scared of ah Fatt... coz he playing viosing back side 1...:mad:

i'm pro coz of i'm in this line for so many yrs, i'm improve myself once i got chance to see the new things... i never stop my step to learn more better... why i'm good, coz i'm not only can/focus in single direction. 1 thing i shld get more hardworking on is hair style... haih... make-up & fashion... my cup of tea+coke...:proud:

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
I heard someone need Viosing in the arse! :nurse:

Btw TR looks beautifull in HER MakeUp : Source by Sky

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I heard someone need Viosing in the arse! :nurse:

Btw TR looks beautifull in HER MakeUp : Source by Sky
Ahem~~~ I don't put make up one ok?...fat gor...what are you trying to say? :secruity::secruity:
You want me to Vios you ah?

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
wad wad??... put me on table again ahh??..

TR, help me send my concern to carace k... dun try use this advantage to get close to her ahh...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My car is runnin on a VR4 which i have been using it for the past 2 years n im unhappy with the performance due to the all sort of faulty that has caused.Im planning to change my engine n im not sure which will be better.If i choose mivec is it safe if i put in turbo?
(GSR or EVOIII)
which will last longer?
about the maintenance?
fuel consumption?
JPJ?
smoother driving? no idea bout these engine
reccomendation plz?

Im confused and do need help here???:confused_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience