Carace Kwan~!!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Jin, you cannot be not happy wan. Don't bluff, after you nose become more long. The nose on top not the down wan....Hehehehe:rofl::rofl:

Jin, you cannot be not happy wan. Don't bluff, after you nose become more long. The nose on top not the down wan....Hehehehe:rofl::rofl:
the gal i loving most, in my life... wanna leaving me away... useless, even i knee down...

come la come la join us....

Bump: come la come la join us....

This time she didn't join because she got other things to do.

well... seems like u know all her things....:mad:

Bump: well... seems like u know all her things....:mad:

hi i would like to wish everyone here a

merry christmas and a happy new year =)

Happy New Year to all..

Jin, where got..no lah...

Shadow, I'm not a stalker. Just a hometown friend of her

Taken yesterday:biggrin:
DSC01567.jpg

IMG_dress2.jpg

IMG_dress.jpg

Cute~~:love:
IMG_sports11.jpg

n696458976_1274931_3071.jpg

n696458976_1274935_5061.jpg

Last edited:
TR, she really need to improve the make-up... pls dun tell her i'm said that...:adore:

TR, she really need to improve the make-up... pls dun tell her i'm said that...:adore:

She's gonna so hate you. You post in thread how would she not see it? PM me lah~~:biggrin: which photo & which part need to improve. I find her make up ok wah~~

Happy New Year to all..

Jin, where got..no lah...

Shadow, I'm not a stalker. Just a hometown friend of her

wah, so damn lucky arr you. send my regards can arr? and wish her a very happy new year also :adore:

Shadow, you tell her yourself~~Hehehe:biggrin::biggrin:

She's gonna so hate you. You post in thread how would she not see it? PM me lah~~:biggrin: which photo & which part need to improve. I find her make up ok wah~~

ok, i think she really needs some1 to take care of her outlook, since she so famous. she needs a stylish. i'll giv comment in pm next time... sorry TR & Ms.Carace...:adore:

ok, i think she really needs some1 to take care of her outlook, since she so famous. she needs a stylish. i'll giv comment in pm next time... sorry TR & Ms.Carace...:adore:

No need to say sorry to me lah...friends mah... the stylish is who? i think is you lah wei got my SMS?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom