Visit site
i used to called them. even the sales manager chris wong attended me b4

cossie

Known Member
May 10, 2004
MY
cossie.blogspot.com
SWV-siliconwiperversion said:
Get a pair of SWV silicon wiper frens...no needs replacing for as long as you own your vehicle or we get new pair for you free.
how to get in touch with you guys? do you have an address?

andaq

Jun 9, 2005
kuala lumpur
this is a normal recurring problem. it's like the problem u hv with yr wheel alignment with yr dad's car. got a balancing service then after 2 months the car still swerves to the right while u let yr hands of the steering to makan yr nasi bungkus like i always do. ;)

ive changed my wiper countless time. cheap "cap long" ones, expensive silicones and even affordable "cap ayam type R" wipers. (btw, type R wiper blades for a kancil? hehe these guys are so creative and over-ambitious :D ).

my advise, dont park under the sun, keep the windscreen clean. if u cant do tht, make friends with the taukey coz u'll soon be his regular customer hehe.

bryan90s

500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
SWV-siliconwiperversion said:
Bryan90s,.
did your wiper problem solved already or else you need us send in technical team for you?
yes. pls give me a number to call.thanks

nasr

Known Member
Oct 21, 2004
I used champion silicon wiper, around rm60, so far smooth and no sound

SWV-siliconwiperversion

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
Pandan Indah KL
www.sanwonventure.com
Check the windscreen

Kher,
Better touch the windscreen see whether the surface is rough or smooth. Most probably is the windscreen. Another way is detach your problem wiper and try on frens car see got juddering? is no. then is guess you need to change your car then...j/k ...well meaning the problem not from your wiper.
all the best.

kher said:
Y my car wiper always when juz buy very smooth n no sound but after 1 or 2 weeks it will not be that smooth anymore. It'll rub with the windscreen like an eraser. very noisy.... Izit the wiper expose to sun too long or something wrong with the windscreen? Wiper brand also change many times alr. The current 1 is a brand wic my fren uses n has no problem with it.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone try use this throttle for thier engine conversion...
can tell me??
used btop or svtop throttle??
what need to change ecu?? injector??
used with emange or only safc??
how about wiring??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience