CAR STOLEN! WKD 4008 Satria Turbo

bAbE83

Known Member
Nov 24, 2004
Visit site
Hi guys.

I just posted a thread last week about this mad man throwing a concrete rock at me. YESTERDAY, my car was stolen in SUBANG JAYA, SS15, in front of the shoplots facing CARREFOUR.

I parked my car, went to see my dentist to do my nerve treatment with mom. Came out an hour later and my car was gone..
Parked my car at 11am. Came back at 1230....in bright day light.
So many houses in front of the car park....how could they!!

6 years of unconditional love i've given to him, and he's gone...just like that.
This is so sad and devastating....no use crying over it, but my tears just won't stop :(

SATRIA ...metalic brown...with BLACK EVO head. White Spoiler.
There's a dent above the left rear wheel fender (motobike banged me).

I don't know who would steal such an ugly car..

I'll just jot down whatever special was inside the car, will post pics...so if you guys see anyone selling these kinda stuff, pls pls pls let me know.

15" OZ RIMS. (PIC)
BLACK EVO FRONT HEAD (PIC)
APEXI BOOST METER (BLACK FACE)
ONE WEEK OLD, INTERCOOLER!!! (PIC)

BLUETOOTH REAR VIEW MIRROR.
I had installed this thing the night b4 my car was stoleN.

i had just bought this from korea, and i believe there isn't any in Malaysia so guys pls keep an eye for this thing.

It's a mirror but with bluetooth. When you turn on the car, it automatically detects my phone and a voice will announce saying that bluetooth is connected.

If my phone rings, the CALLER ID will display on the mirror.
It also comes with a reverse sensor so if i reverse, and there's something behind my car, it will also display the distance on the mirror.

Apart from these, everything's not in proper condition.
Engine has tap pad? tepet? sound.
Break pad almost finishing.
4 tires almost botak.
my LSD gear box has problems engaging 3rd and 5th gear..

My Kenwood CD Player, 2 Tweeters not really working properly.
My HUGE ASS woofer thaat looks like kena raped!
My amplifier and meat...

Haih, im just so sad...
I mean with all these cars getting stolen, i prepared myself for this.
I knew it was risky to drive around with a turbo car, i prepared myself..
but this is worse than i had expected..
So much pain :( So many memories with my car....
Haih indescribable.........

Please guys, if you have any information on my car or my car parts' whereabouts...pls call me...i'd truly appreciate it..Thanks :(

Sunny Kim
012 245 2524

Last edited:

bAbE83

Known Member
Nov 24, 2004
Visit site
Re: CAR STOLEN! WDK 4008 Satria Turbo

So much pain :(

I still remember when i first got my car...my baby...6yrs ago...new.....
I remember when my auto gearbox pecah, i straightaway went to change it to manual..
I still remember when my 1.5 original engine pecah..straightaway tow the car to the workshop for the VR4 transplant.

I love my car so much.
I love driving, be it track or road.
So many memeries in each and every part of my car..

I still remember when my first VR4 engine pecah :(
So Sad, but upgraded to a better engine...
I still remember when my 2nd VR4 engine pecah....
Sad, but upgraded to a 4G67...rebore...bigger piston...
And when this engine pecah, got myself a EVO engine..try and see how it was.
So scared that it will pecah again, that i never modded anything!

So many breakdowns i had with this car, that i DARE say that i can diagnose the car like a mechanic~ hehehehehe

So many tire punctures, that i began to time myself, how long it would take me to change my tire ^^;

So many problems with so many parts of the car that i had practically changed every part of the car, be it the drive shaft, metal gasket, gearbox, radiator, radiator fan, air con, whatever.

So many road blocks i have ran into because of this car...

So many memories with each and every one of my friends...
All the precious friends that i had met, on the road, while driving...endless days of driving around, yum cha till dawn.
Had met so many friends, even my boyfriend, because of this car...with this car.

I remember when my car alarm went off on valentines day, in 1u car park...wearing dress and high heels, going under the seat, trying to find where the bloody alarm socket was.

Remember being stuck on the road so many times cuz of car problems..

Remember taking my car for the first time to track and feeling so damn happy! and euphoric!!

remember on the way down from cameron highlands in my car, almost got all my korean friends in jail cuz we didn't have our passports with us..

I remember racing up and down genting highlands with my friends...feel bored go up genting...drags in genting.....

I remember guys kacau on the road, racing with them, with my friends in the car...getting thumbs-up from them...whopping a lot of them(?) also? heh kena tapau by some of them also~ heh

I remember the joy when i first install my sound system..so happy, so proud....

I remember taking a friend of mine to Pantai hospital in the middle of the night for emergency, in my tiny car....

Countless number of precious memories with this car...that it's impossible to put down in words..

This is harder than breaking up with a boyfriend man...
Not only did they steal my car, they stole a part of me......
Normally im the type of person who would really, really easily forget about bad things quickly, but this is gonna hurt...and this is gonna last.;

All my friends told me to sell my car, but i vowed myself i wouldnt!!

No matter how many cars i own in the future.
No matter how good those cars will be.
This car will always be in my heart..
So sad....this bloody tears won't stop.

AND TO THOSE MOT#!@ FUCKERS WHO STOLE MY CAR.
I HOPE YOU WILL ONE DAY FEEL THIS PAIN, BE IT WITH YOUR CAR, YOUR FAMILY, YOUR CHILDREN...IN YOUR WHOLE FUCKING LIFE!!!!

Last edited:

xinghonh

1,000 RPM
Aug 25, 2006

where did u install the bluetooth thing/?
ur car got stolen after u install the bluetooth thing
sounds very fishy!

bAbE83

Known Member
Nov 24, 2004
Visit site

no..i installed that myself +_+ i installed it on the night before it got stolen.

people see from outside also they won't know what it is, cuz it's just a mirror :(

aiyo :( going to balai again now. they asked me to come back on monday, get the chop or something for the report...haih..........

xinghonh

1,000 RPM
Aug 25, 2006

feel so sad for u
anyways will be on a lookout for u!

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007

ahhhh!! chick modders car also they wanna steal....Will keep on the lookout for u...

- J f D -

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2004
KL
Visit site

omfg. this is so shocking. i feel so sorry for you. Did your alarm sound or anything? 2 way alarm?

Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

bAbE83

Known Member
Nov 24, 2004
Visit site

thx guys...

i was in the dentist, i dun think i could have heard anything! no 2 way alarm sadly.

and the worse thing is, my car installment finishes next month.
1 more month and i wouldn't have to payment car installment EVER AGAIN.
6yrs of driving, and paying over 40K, i'm left with nothing....

im so scared of getting a new car, start paying back loan for what, another 6 yrs ???

My car's insured for 25K but im wondering how much the insurance will pay me...
and WHEN they would pay me...haih so many problems......spend the whole day today in the bank, trying to pay off my loan. make full payment....took a whole fucking day can you imagine!!!!

bAbE83

Known Member
Nov 24, 2004
Visit site

The things that were in my car...

full OMP bucket seat.

1 new CARTON of dunhill lights cigarettes that my business friend had bought for me.

my clothes...my favorite cap from korea...

my old, twistedm, bengkok EVO intercooler at the back seat....

haih, cannot kira all man..haih....

im sorry, i just have to this get all of this off my chest, cuz this is really stressful..i just had to say all these, write all these, at least makes me feel a bit better :(

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com

Hey Sunny, sorry to hear that your ride got stolen. I think it's u who i met la year ago in GT Auto when i was checking out my friend's ride there. We did exchanged contact numbers before i left.

Damn, nowadays the society is sick ma..... even stock std or modded cars are not spared by these muthafarker car thieves. May they rot in hell!

As for insurance claim, usually insurance companies will only compensate up to max 80% of the sum insured for the car but it'll take at least 4-6 months depending on which company & whether u got any contacts with their claim managers or not. It'll be much faster if we happens to have connections in the insurance company.

ensemboi

Known Member
Feb 6, 2007

sorry to hear abt it sunny
im staying in subang too..
damn scary la your story

bAbE83

Known Member
Nov 24, 2004
Visit site

ND~
i remember you~ hehe if im not mistaken, i think my car was on the dyno machine right? heh i don't mind if they pay me 80% of the sum insured but i don't think they will, cuz my sum insured is higher than my car market value...

i jst got back from the insurance company.
I don't have any connections whatsoever in the insurance company. So i guess i'll just have to wait...wait....wait.......haih!! Getting my car stolen is so traumatic, dealing with this police and insurance is traumatic as well! :(

skyline2m

Known Member
Jul 20, 2006
Kota Kinabalu

even if lost hand phone (lost all contact no and saved sms) also trauma so do lost a car..

drift_devil05

1,500 RPM
Feb 26, 2008
www.zerotohundred.com

Feel sorry for you bro...

Will keep an eye for you

VexRed

Known Member
Oct 1, 2005
www.hksusa.com

ey sunny i think u typed ur number plate wrong la in the title?? isn't it WKD 4008 instead of WDK?? i remember cos ur number plate's the only perfect thing on ur satria laa :biggrin: :biggrin:

i've known sunny a heck of a long time now guys and ya man her car TRULY AND SINCERELY (although it's fugly) is her pride and joy. i know man 1st turbo ride is always close 2 the heart rite. hope u've gotten all ur balai popo and insuran stuff settled edi. shit man read ur 2nd post on the 1st page and ya hehe reminds me of all old times when we all mess around on LDP and shit. oh well wat 2 do?! but ok la see u next few days la if anything, calling calling!

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE... i know u - i know u damn fuckin' well, ur definitely not gonna stop playin cars here, so maybe God's tryin 2 tell u 2 move on to something bigger and badder... maybe something that goes sideways better than it goes straight?? :confused: :confused:

:thefinger: Nissan fucking Silvia S15 Spec-R 800rwhp anyone?? woot woot!:thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hmm...I knw tis is about car crimes and security post but my story is not relate 2 car crimes n security 1...jst wanna share a story which experienced by myself...

hmm...i was studied at penang n which my hometown at sungai petani which at kedah state...it happend at the sunday night which i m going 2 penang...i was b with my fren with my fren drive another car...here is the story..whn i was at the highway,the traffic gt abit jam...so only can 100km/h at the 2nd lane...whn i see rear view...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience