Car start to 'semput' after 2K of RPM

saifak

Mar 29, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Hye guys,

I just bought my 2001 Satria just 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately, its start to reveal its problem.:banghead:

When I start my car no problems. But during 20-30 minutes of driving it will start wheezing, the RPM cant reach over 2k or else the wheezing will got worse and worse. But it will back to normal if I restart the car. But the problem come again after a short ride. For info, at first i thought it just the plug, but still my assumption was wrong.

Start the car at morning- no problem
Hard ride 20-30 minutes- problem, RPM cant reach 2K(start to wheezing)
Turn off the key then restart the car- No problem, but after short ride the problems persist. Semput2 then the engine sometimes broke down at traffic light or going up the hill.

Help me guys:confused:

saifak

Mar 29, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Check in this order, spark plugs, spark plug cables, Fuel Pump, Fuel Regulator
Plug just change 3 days ago..now im guessing the fuel pump..hopefully it does not involve the throttle body:adore:..bcoz my fren paid about rm500 for it last week:bawling:

Btw thanks for ur comment sir..

saifak

Mar 29, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
My foreman already do the scanning and tuning still cannot detect the problem..the foreman got no idea, I ask him to check the cable he said no need..I ask him to check the fuel pump he said no need :confused:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
if everything say no need, then send to another mechanic....

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
My foreman already do the scanning and tuning still cannot detect the problem..the foreman got no idea, I ask him to check the cable he said no need..I ask him to check the fuel pump he said no need :confused:
Your problem quite unique....:hmmmm:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
i suspect fuel filter clogged...

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
airflow, throttle mostly - Common Proton problem

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Currently im using GAB HA Hi-Lo suspension. The spring rate i'm using right now is front 5k rear 4k.

It seems very hard on humps and bumps. Wonder if any TITAN spring can into my absorber?
i want it to be a bit softer than what i having now.

Thx.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience