Car scrap in Malaysia........

jegvd

1,500 RPM
Jan 15, 2006
hi all,

just wordering about the scrap in malaysia. Will it be implemented? anyone here with more and correct details on this. Any idea when it will be implemented. Im wondering , will it be any problem if i plan to get a 2nd car year 1990 and above.

DLegend

Official Contributor
Feb 16, 2004
Penang
jayjaynyc.blogspot.com
why would you want an 18 year old car? Is it a classic?

jegvd

1,500 RPM
Jan 15, 2006
actually, i plan to get a cash buy of wira converted to evo 3 which the year is 93.thats y im concerning on the scrap thing.......

iz282

4,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
From my point of view..

I should say the car scrap plan that will be act soon by gov is totally good due to increase new car sale especially National Cars.

For those for example who owned a 10years car or much older.. nothing to worry if the condition, in and out looks are well taken care of.....

At this point PUSPAKOM should play their role judging whether the car is still suitable for road use or need to be scrap.....
:biggrin:

jegvd

1,500 RPM
Jan 15, 2006
guys,

thanks for the view and updates.

any other guys with their point of view????

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
i dont think the plan would be implemented anytime soon.
by the time the cabinet approves the idea, bring it to parliament bla bla bla, u would already be bored with the car after using it hehehe

so go ahead n purchase the car. i have 3 "more than 20 years old" cars in my garage and i'm not even worried. at least not yet...

iz282

4,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
i dont think the plan would be implemented anytime soon.
by the time the cabinet approves the idea, bring it to parliament bla bla bla, u would already be bored with the car after using it hehehe

so go ahead n purchase the car. i have 3 "more than 20 years old" cars in my garage and i'm not even worried. at least not yet...
How about for example people using Putra as we all known Proton limited edition..

Guys.. just imagine all Putra produced in '97 and this year will be it's 11th years will be scrap in just a minutes.....

For me only cars with bad condition should be scrap away..... even it's new.
So what's the point PUSPAKOM being setup if just for normal inspection purpose.....

I'm sure many of you guys here or out there don't agree their car being scrap for just a matter of car age..... especially after spending a lot of money and quality time for their ride...

Every car got own sentimental value...........

Guys.. what your opinion..?

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
puspakom is crap also.. see how many large lorries...emitting think dark exhaust smokes? hmmm...lulus 1..n some lorries 's condition r even worse den a 11 yr old putra or even saga..shud scrap those polution maggots..den oni start to talk bout cars for normal citizen..puspaKRAP

zendengoh

Known Member
Feb 11, 2008
KL Kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
its cant use time to judge a car, its depends how the car owner maintenance their ride, some car even just few year, the car condition more worst than a car which over 15 years, so its unfairs for those car lover.

raja_emeperor

500 RPM
Apr 29, 2006
i dun think gov will implement this, our car is still expensive compare to other country eg:japan, singapore. we tied up loan till 9 years! while other max is 3-5 years.so no worries, gov are not ready to do implement it.

m@ttz

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
klang
puspakom is crap also.. see how many large lorries...emitting think dark exhaust smokes? hmmm...lulus 1..n some lorries 's condition r even worse den a 11 yr old putra or even saga..shud scrap those polution maggots..den oni start to talk bout cars for normal citizen..puspaKRAP
puspakrap??? kekekeke.... some small town still using 20++ years buses for public transport... no larr, they cant do, then how the uncle2 n grandpa2 at village driving morris minor, 120Y, etc??? s'pore n japan different lol, their public transport much2 better..

iz282

4,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
its cant use time to judge a car, its depends how the car owner maintenance their ride, some car even just few year, the car condition more worst than a car which over 15 years, so its unfairs for those car lover.
Aggred bro...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was certainly not invited to a media dinner held by VW for the local guests in Germany, but I managed to snap these new beautiful VW Beetles from a distance. This was a closed event, where people get to test drive the VW Beetles and get to actually dine in with some good food...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience