Car loan is out but the car name not yet transfer under my name

~*K*~

Known Member
Jan 4, 2005
Just wanna ask around zth members...
I have bought a car last two month...
i get my car at end of September, the roadtax is expiry at 13 October, nowadays ady 8 November, i not yet get my name transfer, not yet get my roadtax...
And then the car loan is out, i have to start pay installment...
As the other people said, the procedure should after the name get transfer, the car loan installment only out, izzit?

You this this is fair for a buyer? I feel that i din have any benefits gurantee...
If my car had any accident, who should i find? the car is not under my name, insurance and roadtax also didn't have...

The car dealer keep delay me, say that previous owner didn't settle jpj saman, and the previous owner din willing to settle it...
What should i do?
Can i go bank canceling my loan and return back the car?
Should i take back my deposit?

Last edited:

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
as long as you didn't sign the delivery notice of the car that show u hv accepted the car, they the 2nd hand car dealer is totally fucked! becos bank won't realise the payment to them until after the bank check with you that you have actually taken the delivery of the car, and you have no responsibility toward that car becos its still under previous owner name. No worry!

~*K*~

Known Member
Jan 4, 2005
I wonder why ar?
Bank can give out the loan letter, but the car name transfer procedure not yet done...
Really can like this one?

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
bank basically approved your loan only, as long as u didn't take the delivery of the car, the money will not release to the car dealer and you don't have to pay anything to the bank.
In your case, the JPJ don't allow transfer of name until after all the fine of previous owner is clear off. Basically, you just have to wait or maybe choose another car or get back your deposit.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi anyone can suggest me the brand of imported or high quality 2" mid box and bullet available in malaysia? i saw brand "sebring" 2 inch mid box and looks like good quality. i wonder if there are other brands also? are there HKS or Apexi 2" bullet or midbox on the market other than the mufflers?

sorry for being ignorance:D.im trying to mod my kelisa exhaust with high quality products
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience