Car for student ?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Though I hate metrobus more than Mini Bus, in fact I find them Metrobus more Notorious as I like the Mini Bus haha! :listen:
Mini Bus fast and convenient......that time cheap some more......:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

You gotta thank God if lengnui sat beside.
That time he too young to appreciate leng lui.......hahahahahaha:biggrin:

BuroQ

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
Border Town
Ya it has gone for good. But the "masuk dalam! masuk dalam!" still reverberates in my heart. It was good old day.
Also one phrase for sure they never fail to persuade (or force) people to ride the Bas Mini,

"Boleh lagi, boleh lagi. Banyak ruang." Look at the back already pack like tin sardin. No choice have to take it, if not dunno when is the next bus. hahaha

pink minibus...scary as hell. rode them back when i was studying in primary....rear seats would sway along with the bus...if bus turn left...the seats swayed to right...bus turn right....seats swayed left. no concept of personal space...since i was a kid then...most of the time my oxygen supply got mixed with eau de ketiak....
Not to sound racist but at least its Malaysian Eau De Ketiak smell. Nowadays you have indonesian, bangladeshi, nepal, african, arab all sort of smell. :rofl:

Suddenly this thread has turned into a flashback of the Bas mini back in the 80s and up to mid 90s :biggrin:. Just like how some of the forum members diverted the Christmas Gift thread into a Hungry Ghost thread hahaha.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Not to sound racist but at least its Malaysian Eau De Ketiak smell. Nowadays you have indonesian, bangladeshi, nepal, african, arab all sort of smell. :rofl:

Suddenly this thread has turned into a flashback of the Bas mini back in the 80s and up to mid 90s :biggrin:. Just like how some of the forum members diverted the Christmas Gift thread into a Hungry Ghost thread hahaha.
Diverted topic more interesting now....hahahaha:biggrin:
Anyway, TS MIA liao.....:hmmmm:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Also one phrase for sure they never fail to persuade (or force) people to ride the Bas Mini,

"Boleh lagi, boleh lagi. Banyak ruang." Look at the back already pack like tin sardin. No choice have to take it, if not dunno when is the next bus. hahaha

The most I worried was the next bus was always full.:banghead:

What is Eau De Ketiak?

TS asked for car for student ma... so we suggest mini bus loh..

Last edited:

BuroQ

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
Border Town
Eau De Ketiak is the smell of raging 10,000 persians descending upon 300 spartans. In other words ARMPIT SMELL... :rofl:

well Arturo came up with that term hahaha

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

This is what happens to a country when they are not leaders around to lead the people. Just like this thread where the TS is no longer leading the people to the topic car for student.

Then everyone dunno what to do and alignment all lari :rofl:

Anyway, I guess if minibus still around. I think all would agree, Mini Bus is the best transport for
a student :biggrin:

So still not really off topic :top: :listen:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
This is what happens to a country when they are not leaders around to lead the people. Just like this thread where the TS is no longer leading the people to the topic car for student.

Then everyone dunno what to do and alignment all lari :rofl:

Anyway, I guess if minibus still around. I think all would agree, Mini Bus is the best transport for
a student :biggrin:

So still not really off topic :top: :listen:
Well, the bus was my means of transport then, and so are my kids now.....:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Well, the bus was my means of transport then, and so are my kids now.....:biggrin:
Good experience for them. At least they know what is actually a school bus rather than me
seeing kids getting driven to International school in an Aston Martin :stoned:

What a dream life as a kid :frown:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Good experience for them. At least they know what is actually a school bus rather than me
seeing kids getting driven to International school in an Aston Martin :stoned:

What a dream life as a kid :frown:
No need International school. Like what TS wants, have seen some students driving nice ride at Inti college, Metropolitan and so on.....:confused:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
No need International school. Like what TS wants, have seen some students driving nice ride at Inti college, Metropolitan and so on.....:confused:
Ya, at least also a Mini Cooper, Celica, Fiat, now I think even VW Beetle or Golf TSi...
Camry, Accord and etcs...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008

BuroQ

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
Border Town
In my case, I'll just ask my kid / kids to drive my rolla to college or whatsoever IF the car is still in good condition and spare parts are still available in 20 - 25 years time :rofl:

Want a new car or a car you like? Build me a house to my specifications and according to regulations, then I'll give you what car you want. If I die, chances are the house is yours. Fair enough trade :biggrin:.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Does anybody know how to take off this part off???i've tried many times but failed...just unscrew 2 screw under the radio but nothing seems to loose..can anyone help me???:adore:

Mine is GEN 2 1.6 automatic...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience