Car Enthusiast meeting Funny Car Enthusiast

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
Sometimes they will put SUS plates behind the bumper when they play fire dragon.. i even saw before some melted it's own tail lights and rear wiper.. but still feel vy proud..

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
they also put LED lights at the front outline of their car....then at nite it looks like christmas tree running around...and when they realised the exhause burning their bumper, they put some reflective stickers there...
Oh ya. I saw a car the other night on NSE. From far, I thought it was a police car or something. So, I slowed down and when I was close enough to see, I realised it was some car with LED. I purposely went close to him and told my wife to snap a few pics but they weren't clear. Anyway, I'll post them later when my wife is back.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Oh ya. I saw a car the other night on NSE. From far, I thought it was a police car or something. So, I slowed down and when I was close enough to see, I realised it was some car with LED. I purposely went close to him and told my wife to snap a few pics but they weren't clear. Anyway, I'll post them later when my wife is back.
Is it with flashing blue lights from the front windscreen. I saw that in an accessory shop once.....

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
What?? Like this also got huh? Hehe.

The car I saw not like this. It had so many LED arranged nicely in the rear. Forgot to mention, when I overtook the car, the front is also the same. It didn't surprise me. Are you surprised? I guess the answer is no as well. Hehe.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
I know it is people's money and they can do whatever they want with it. But I hate these idiots. They are insulting the whole auto arena and it is people like these that make the others laugh and scoff at serious car lovers.

I have a few here collected over time. Sorry for the crap quality as I snapped it with hp. Not iphone. Because I never expect to meet shits like these, so I never had a camera ready with me.

Wth? V12 iswara? The size looks small here in the pic but I can put my whole fist in.

Super drag van with 20" wheels. I snapped this from above my previous office.

Attachments

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Here is the pic. Didn't go too close as I was afraid the car owner might know that I'm snapping his car pic.

Attachments

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
The pic above was also somewhere n Johor. Hehe. Maybe it is "the" trend in JB now.

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
I know it is people's money and they can do whatever they want with it. But I hate these idiots. They are insulting the whole auto arena and it is people like these that make the others laugh and scoff at serious car lovers.

I have a few here collected over time. Sorry for the crap quality as I snapped it with hp. Not iphone. Because I never expect to meet shits like these, so I never had a camera ready with me.

Wth? V12 iswara? The size looks small here in the pic but I can put my whole fist in.

Super drag van with 20" wheels. I snapped this from above my previous office.
Wonder what tyres is the van using?

Please make up your mind la...
aisey...

:biggrin:
OOOOH... 2L vvt-i Impul-tuned Myvi

Who dare to race this guy? I cabutz....:vroam:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
really happening nowaday...lorry also using low profile tires...good one!

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

i try get my friend to send me 2 photos. one is a ford tx3 with bmw front grill and emblem and another one is a toyota camry with mercedes benz emblem and front grill.

hijau

Oct 20, 2010
Perak
i have seen a viva with lexus emblem. :confused:
too bad i dont have the picture of it

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Wonder what tyres is the van using?

OOOOH... 2L vvt-i Impul-tuned Myvi

Who dare to race this guy? I cabutz....:vroam:
Could be real......:biggrin:
Actually for me I did the reverse, I remove all my emblem. Even front grille logo sawn off.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As CNY is coming, we all want our ride to be sparkling, smooth and nice.

What makes the paint dull, boring and unattractive?
Answer: Contaminant, scratches, bird poo stains, watermarks and lots more.

So my friend called me up, told me he could not get a place to polish and wax his car as all the shops are fully booked. He is very particular on who handles his cars and trusted me with his beloved (in which I proceed to molest his dearest for two nights)

Time was limited as I have a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience