Car Enthusiast meeting Funny Car Enthusiast

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
I know it is people's money and they can do whatever they want with it. But I hate these idiots. They are insulting the whole auto arena and it is people like these that make the others laugh and scoff at serious car lovers.

Super drag van with 20" wheels. I snapped this from above my previous office.
I like this van.. if it's really on 20" wheels la.. not rim cover.. you can see many pimped vans in Japan too.. so i think this is ok..

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

behind this wheels...
4 pot brakes...

:adore::adore:
This looks fake.. the rims are placed outside of the lorry just for the sake of taking picture i guess..

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Those are real rims. Not cover. Well, Japan got. They like to play VIP van but still I think it's funny. In terms of practicality, looks, and the original purpose of such vans.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I like this van.. if it's really on 20" wheels la.. not rim cover.. you can see many pimped vans in Japan too.. so i think this is ok..

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

This looks fake.. the rims are placed outside of the lorry just for the sake of taking picture i guess..
20", then probably Cheap China tyres.....

2nd pic., Yup, I was thinking, the wheel already touching the fender,how to move

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
Those are real rims. Not cover. Well, Japan got. They like to play VIP van but still I think it's funny. In terms of practicality, looks, and the original purpose of such vans.
Anyway I still salute him for putting 20" in his van.. personal preference.. as I like big rims with nice Stance & Fitment..

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

20", then probably Cheap China tyres.....

2nd pic., Yup, I was thinking, the wheel already touching the fender,how to move
It's still a 20" btw.. how often we see van's with 20" on the road everyday? haha.. the lorry one was as true as it is in the pic..door was opened too..:rolleyes:

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
This one I saw just now. Not so clear again as I was driving when I took this pic. But I'll tell you what I saw.

GT-wing is so damn high, almost the height of the roof if not higher.
Full of stickers, ok la. Looks like a race car.
There was smtg in between the brake lights. Looked like piece of floor marble.
Then the colourful sticker near the rear bumper. Is it called the boom sticker?

Attachments

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
This one I saw just now. Not so clear again as I was driving when I took this pic. But I'll tell you what I saw.

GT-wing is so damn high, almost the height of the roof if not higher.
Full of stickers, ok la. Looks like a race car.
There was smtg in between the brake lights. Looked like piece of floor marble.
Then the colourful sticker near the rear bumper. Is it called the boom sticker?
The sticker you mentioned should be called USDM stickers.. now is like a trend in jb.. many k-cars also stick that..

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
The sticker you mentioned should be called USDM stickers.. now is like a trend in jb.. many k-cars also stick that..
calling it USDM sticker is WRONG!! theyre popular in the US... that doesnt make it "USDM"

that thing is called a "sticker bomb" not boom :P

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
calling it USDM sticker is WRONG!! theyre popular in the US... that doesnt make it "USDM"

that thing is called a "sticker bomb" not boom :P
Owh, its bomb. I thought it is boom. Hehe. Anyway, not planning to get it. Hehe. Thanks for clearing my doubts. How is it in KL, a lot of people using it huh?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Stick sticker = +5bhp mah.

So stick UDSM = +15bhp on wheel lehhh.. donch pray pray

:biggrin:

(if you took me seriously here.. you need serious help)

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
it is called sticker bomb since it first appeared when they stick too many sticker on a bodypart so kind of overlapping each other and fully covered the part (unlike big sticker vynils which only made from a single piece of sticker)....so its kind of like u were bombing that part with sticker... :biggrin:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Stick sticker = +5bhp mah.

So stick UDSM = +15bhp on wheel lehhh.. donch pray pray

:biggrin:
We had a good laugh also in AW forum, talking about the stickers adding hp to the car.
GT, VVTi, turbo, etc. etc.....