Car break-in (Serdang)

nicotine

Jan 20, 2006
Time: Around 9.30am~12am
Date: Apr 20 2006

Guys my car side windscreen kena smash and my 3 month old cd/mp3-player been robbed in broad DAY light though i park my car few meter away from the "pondok polis". So guys please becareful when you park your car and remember to hide your gadgets! I did hide mine by removing the detachable panel and hid it below the passenger seat.. n yet still kena rompak .. ma-hem ..

Reported to police and they took finger print and blood sample from my car ..
hopefully they will nail the arsehole asap. haih..........

Damage-

1. Pioneer 2750MP
2. 10-20buck of coins
3. Passenger side windscreen
4. Last Stick Marlboro Light ( ya-ma-ha* )

Last edited:

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
lol 1 stick cigar also took........

2750 dude how much?

i am planning to buy Pioneer 2750 also

assassins

Mar 6, 2006
gosh..! why so many breakin' @ serdang? i live at Taman U, up the hill. My neighbour just got smashed the window. CD player missin'. Thank god they didn't look at my car

nicotine

Jan 20, 2006
gohkokeng said:
lol 1 stick cigar also took........

2750 dude how much?

i am planning to buy Pioneer 2750 also
around 410 wif installation... haih .. highway driving with out my fav chillout mp3.. saRKz >.<

Last edited:

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
Bro nicotine,
now that area car thief active man.. i kena also from theft end last year.
also at serdang perdana. i park at the road side parking, opposite the hongliong bank.. kena like how u kena also.. durign broad day light!... car thief broken my front passenger side windows, and steal my pioneer cd/mp3 player!... mch knn... my center panel was all broken due to brute force by them!... mch knn ccb car thief
start from that day, i never park there liao..

nicotine

Jan 20, 2006
wfhan said:
Bro nicotine,
now that area car thief active man.. i kena also from theft end last year.
also at serdang perdana. i park at the road side parking, opposite the hongliong bank.. kena like how u kena also.. durign broad day light!... car thief broken my front passenger side windows, and steal my pioneer cd/mp3 player!... mch knn... my center panel was all broken due to brute force by them!... mch knn ccb car thief
start from that day, i never park there liao..
same ler bro, the cheebye broken my panel and took off the metal bracket with him .. 9bu betul, now duno where to buy the blardy thing back .. haih :confused_smile:

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
ya mine too.. the metal bracket for holding the playet also gone..
i think this one can easily source used part from accessory shop that do sound system installation. but i have fix any player since then.. just a big lubang.. no player.. no music.. the only music is the engine throttle sound.. haha.

jiggly_head

500 RPM
Jun 12, 2004
Seri Kembangan
Visit site
assassins said:
gosh..! why so many breakin' @ serdang? i live at Taman U, up the hill. My neighbour just got smashed the window. CD player missin'. Thank god they didn't look at my car
dude i live taman u also lol.... aiyo.. damn thieves... if i see i run my car over them

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
now more place like USJ/PJ/Puchong got gated and guarded community or neighborhood watch. so those ccb car thief switch their target area and find place like serdang / seri kembangan that is not closely monitored to do their job..

anyway.. that stupid pondok polis there also useless.

yurigtr

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
Y a k u Z a said:
Hmm,guess you should make room for your car in the porch of your house next time
thats what i thought until i heard someone's branded titanium exhaust got stolen in the porch of the house. o.. the exhaust was installed, attached to the car. those damn thieves cut the rubber holder and unscrewed the nuts. so yer... think it's safe if it is in the porch of the car? think again.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:confused:Anyone knows any battery shop that sells YOKOHAMA car battery kindly reply here.

Through years of observations I find YOKOHAMA battery is THE most reliable brand in terms of lifespan, troublefree and performance usage...

So I'm planning to buy one maintainance free YOKOHAMA battery for standby as my CIPPLAK brand
which now I am using showing signs of weakness, when I start the car in the morning...

I had to buy this CIPPLAK brand because I had no choice as I was stalled...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience