Car Available For Detailing Demo....

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
U mean front lips? Should have dip red la bro, then like got lipstick :rofl:
What kind of test ar, test what kind of cloth can use on the dip within malaysia and test on
glossifier and metalizier
Cloth to clean the plastidip-ed surface or to completely wipe it off? Because plastidip is kinda water deterrent, not to mention dust and lint stick on the dipped surface easily. So when i wash my car, i just spray water on it, then use a soft brush to brush the dust and lint off. Worked so far...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Cloth to clean the plastidip-ed surface or to completely wipe it off? Because plastidip is kinda water deterrent, not to mention dust and lint stick on the dipped surface easily. So when i wash my car, i just spray water on it, then use a soft brush to brush the dust and lint off. Worked so far...
We better bring this topic back to plastidip..off topic already :rofl:
Later Lesley ask u to dip his car baru tau :rofl:

Nah, nothing to back to the topic so let's move back to plastidip at the thread.

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
LesleyAprotto
There was one member in the past who offered his car for this service, perhaps you may wanna ask him did he get any freebies.

Supra_Fanatics
Before you start firing to Lesley again, perhaps you may wanna look into the mirror. Let's not go into flaming state between you and Lesley, your intention in the past was kinda obvious too.

---------- Post added at 10:39 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

Reminder to all: Only reply if you have something constructive/related to the thread
Bro Yeehau,

You are damn right!

Now I can see it!

Thanks for making me aware of such people I thought was my friend....:mad::thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

!!!need help about custom car approval

all sifu out there or any 1 experiance
do i need JPJ approval after i fix some custom made body kits(car look different then original e.g. kenari mod to accord) to use it on the road???:Not_Impressed:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience